Wonderful Wednesday's Riddle

I'm not speaking for that poster, but just guys in general on the DIS. I think some of the guys are so beat down by past relationships or something they post here like people ordering soup from the soup Nazi. Plus there's the whole ratio of about 4 to 1 women to men here that scares a bunch of guys.

"Riddle in." Step to the left, step to the left. "Waiting for TU." Step to the left, step to the left. "The riddle goddess looks wonderful." Step to the left, step to the left. "help me"

I, on the other hand, am a free spirit. Of course, my wife isn't a member of the DIS, and doesn't read here that often, but that's besides the point.

Inspired by the "Post your favorite smilies" thread...

moonie.gif

:mad: I refuse to participate in any more riddles.

yes, I know this is only like my second one... but I don't like it. It makes me feel not so smart. :guilty:

Morning all. PM set and I'm in. Now, what is it I'm supposed to do? Oh yeah, step to the left.

Or you can fight the power, join the growing resistance, and tell Angel that her posts are not at all slimming.

Well, you're making a huge assumption that I can even decipher Angel's posts. Most of the time, when I can wade through the thicket of bad spelling, horrible grammar, and inappropriate smilies, I gather that they have something to do with rats, forgetting something, falling down, or yelling at Lou. But that's as far as I can get. So, I just smile and nod. :) ::yes::

Waiting for my TU by the way. Step to the left.

Well, you're making a huge assumption that I can even decipher Angel's posts. Most of the time, when I can wade through the thicket of bad spelling, horrible grammar, and inappropriate smilies, I gather that they have something to do with rats, forgetting something, falling down, or yelling at Lou. But that's as far as I can get. So, I just smile and nod. :) ::yes::

I see you want to join Duck in the club house :rolleyes:

"Riddle in." Step to the left, step to the left. "Waiting for TU." Step to the left, step to the left. "The riddle goddess looks wonderful." Step to the left, step to the left. "help me"

Ok...he gets a freebie today for all his STHU's. Maybe.

The Riddle Goddess looks wonderful today.

:) :flower3:

I think we call that TRAINING;)

PM sent and I am SOOOO IN! :teeth:

takes us weeks, doesn't it?

and yes you are baby! :cloud9:

Consider this one on the house! STHU!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Uh no. No on the house. $1 please

Patience. And don't be mean to BFF, Mr. Grammar. :snooty:

I thought I was a charter member.

You are. and you owe back money. Pay up. ;)

oh yeah...TU's

Jessica:
anipilot.gif

Twinks:
anipilot.gif

TINA:
anipilot.gif

Roadie Bun Bun:
anipilot.gif

damn who else? I forget...:scratchin:

Oh yeah:

my personal Pita (not to be confused with Pizza) ;) SPIKEY:
anipilot.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter