Wonderful Wednesday's Riddle

And as the old Two Ronnies farewell message says

And it's goodnight from me, and goodnight from him. Good night !

I wanna puppy and junk food and TV and .........I want to move to the Northeast where all my friends are.

And where in the hell is the woohooty? It's nearly dinnertime!

I am highly dissatisfied with things today.

:hug:

Heres your hug :hug:

Now don't get pregnant. ;) :rotfl:

I feel like a perv now :eek:

You are...

:rolleyes1

::yes:: :rotfl:

My little dragonycuteasabugboy:
tu.gif

Hey BFF!! It is April right? WHY IS IT SNOWING? :mad:

Hey BFF!! It is April right? WHY IS IT SNOWING? :mad:
I got this one...

What causes snow?

A snow storm is usually the result of the warm air associated with an extratropical cyclone flowing up and over the cold air surrounding part of the cyclone. The air being lifted, combined with the abundant water vapor available in the warm air mass, causes cloud water to keep forming. This cloud water is collected by falling ice particles, which grow as the super-cooled cloud water freezes. The ice particles in the clouds grow and combine to become so large that upward flowing air (updrafts) in the clouds can no longer support them, and they fall to the ground. The more water vapor there is available to the cloud, and the stronger the updrafts that cause this water vapor to condense into cloud water or ice particles, the more likely it is that snow will form within the cloud

I got this one...

What causes snow?

A snow storm is usually the result of the warm air associated with an extratropical cyclone flowing up and over the cold air surrounding part of the cyclone. The air being lifted, combined with the abundant water vapor available in the warm air mass, causes cloud water to keep forming. This cloud water is collected by falling ice particles, which grow as the super-cooled cloud water freezes. The ice particles in the clouds grow and combine to become so large that upward flowing air (updrafts) in the clouds can no longer support them, and they fall to the ground. The more water vapor there is available to the cloud, and the stronger the updrafts that cause this water vapor to condense into cloud water or ice particles, the more likely it is that snow will form within the cloud

You are such a dork at times :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter