Wonderful Wednesday's Riddle...

Ok...I have this robin building a nest above my sliding glass door on my patio. Im watching her do it. The problem is....every time I open the door...the nest falls down....so I dont want her to build it there and put eggs in it...they will all die. I keep shoeing it away and taking down the stuff and the dumb bird keeps coming back. LOL ! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Is its name Angel?

Kikidee:
anipilot.gif

Ok...I have this robin building a nest above my sliding glass door on my patio. Im watching her do it. The problem is....every time I open the door...the nest falls down....so I dont want her to build it there and put eggs in it...they will all die. I keep shoeing it away and taking down the stuff and the dumb bird keeps coming back. LOL ! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Can you move it?

Morning riddlers. I was going to post that my PM was sent but my TU beat me here :teeth:

The strang orange ball has appeared here too after the rain last night :lmao:

Spike:
anipilot.gif

and it's just the start of the nest..I keep knocking it down..the few strands..and it keeps rebuilding.

Well Donna, I guess you are just going to have to stop using that door for a couple of months:rolleyes:

MAD SCOUSER Leading the way

leader.gif

Mad, you may want to change your self TU to another image, otherwise you might be mistaken for someone else, and I really don't think you would want to be confused with that kind of a person.:rolleyes:

Jessica:
anipilot.gif

Angel...I thought I was your favorite? ;) :confused:

speaking of favorites...where's our lovely picture of the day girl, Roadie? ;) :confused3

I want to go somewhere I have never been today, please join me as we venture out west to Lake Tahoe!

Ooooooh! A meet I can actually make it to!

I thought you were going to take us to your kitchen.

:rotfl: You know Dyan signed up for the regional Cookbook Exchange? I so had a 4-ingredient cookbook picked out if you were my recipient!!! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter