Wonderful Wednesday's Riddle...

Darn you, Tooty...I waste hours playing that game! :rotfl: :rotfl: (295.2) ;)

and Look...the bird is still at it...since Angel killed the riddle anyways...I'm gonna post my stupid bird making a next pics! ;)

e9db9bd0.jpg

and look at the pile of stuff that fell when I opened the door or that was knocked down....:rolleyes1
e9db9bd1.jpg
:rotfl:

Oh well, time to go home (an hour ago - have I spent that long playing with my PM's....)

Have a great hooty without us (off to see 300 tonight, so dont think I will get on later and Sparky is out as well)

i personally am impressed by the birds resiliance and ingenuity

leave it alone woman!!!

cami
x

i personally am impressed by the birds resiliance and ingenuity

leave it alone woman!!!

cami
x

I know....but my concern is it will work all day....build this nest....then it will fall. I dont want it to fall after it has eggs in it! I just want it to go build in a nice tree or somethign so nothing happens to it! :rotfl:

I know....but my concern is it will work all day....build this nest....then it will fall. I dont want it to fall after it has eggs in it! I just want it to go build in a nice tree or somethign so nothing happens to it! :rotfl:

well help it out, build it some bamboo scaffolding or something

cami
x

Put an omlet pan under it. If I did it, the eggs would stay there forever.

Right, because you shouldn't put all your eggs in one basket.

But if they fall, try to keep your sunny side up.

I think that censors forced Burt Ward to wear some sort of guard in his tights.

Oh, that's not what you meant, is it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter