Wonder's Panama Canal Repo 2011 - AND WE'RE NOT BRINGING IT BACK!

I'd take an overnight stay in either Mazatlan or Cabo over anytime in Acapulco.

I will have to go back and read through the thread but count me in. This has been over a year in the planning already but I am going! This will also be my very first cruise. I cannot wait for the day ressie's open, already have my TA lined up to get me aboard the ship :)

Hi Everyone.. My DD (17) and I will be traveling on a daughter/mommy cruise. Our last Disney Cruise was 2002. Looking forward to cruising with all of you.
ColoBlu6

Hey, we're supposed to find out THIS MONTH the dates for the cruise!!! :banana::yay::woohoo::jumping1::hyper:

Have a wonderful Labor Day Weekend everyone. :) Only six more days and we should know the date for this cruise.

Well I just heard from my TA and it sounds like those who have cruised 5 times or more with DCL will be getting first dibs on cruises.

I have 4 cruises.:sad1: I hope I can still get on.

Well I just heard from my TA and it sounds like those who have cruised 5 times or more with DCL will be getting first dibs on cruises.

Bummer. I thought that perhaps that would be for the Dream Inaugural Cruise only. Didn't think it would be for all cruises.

I'm guessing that when you all hear the dates, you will post them? Don't know if we can do this. 15 days is a long time for DH and I to be away from our jobs. But...I'm still hoping!

Karen

Ditch Acapulco & Aruba and spend more time in PV or Cabo..

Only 275 days until our Baltic cruise...so another 4 days till the 2011 dates comes out is nothing...:cool1:

Hopefully we'll all get back on the PC cruise in 2011

I know I am late, but I just faxed off my request to IC - hopefully it's not too late! We put in for a cat 5 for my parents and a 12 for us (a fam. of four). Do they do a 12 on this cruise? or is 11 the lowest they will let us book?

Now I am afraid I should have put an 11:confused3

21.5 hours till the big announcement:banana::banana::banana:

This makes me sad as this will be my first cruise so most likely I will not even get to go :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter