**Woohoo !! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE !!**

Last day of work tomorrow whoo whoo. I need to go pressie delivering as soon as I finish work, then home to chill with Mr Pinot and wait for Mr Asda to come with my shopping (he is a nice man). On Thursday I need to pack and finish off the last bits and pieces before the big day on Friday. Saturday I will be on the National Express on the way to Gatwick...

Have a great one everyone xxx

:lmao: I think he is a bit sick of me calling him a nutter everyday. ;)

Mind you I shouldn't complain he is quite fit. :rolleyes1

Oooo well, leave him in his shorts then :lmao: Goodness knows what he'll NOT wear in the summer then ;)

So how are the supermarkets today? Gonna be popping to Sainsburys tonight and I'm hoping it's not too bad :rolleyes:

Ours was crazy! :eek: We went to our local Tesco about 10am this morning and it was busy, but bearable. Then, we had the wonderful idea of going to Iceland and boy, oh boy, was that packed out! We literally queued behind each other in the isles! :sad2: We did get there in the end though, it didn't help that my Mum seemed to know everyone coming the opposite way in the isles and wanting to stop for a chat :lmao:

Ours was crazy! :eek: We went to our local Tesco about 10am this morning and it was busy, but bearable. Then, we had the wonderful idea of going to Iceland and boy, oh boy, was that packed out! We literally queued behind each other in the isles! :sad2: We did get there in the end though, it didn't help that my Mum seemed to know everyone coming the opposite way in the isles and wanting to stop for a chat :lmao:

Sorry to hear about Iceland :sad2: I survived Sainsburys - wasn't too bad and it's the best stocked I've seen this store for ages :thumbsup2 they must have got in more staff. They pretty much had everything I wanted too so that's it - all done :woohoo: just waiting for Christmas day :surfweb:

I ventured out to Waitrose tonight, I thought out of my local stores it would be the quietest, and I was right! What a lovely pre christmas shopping experience and they had everything in stock I needed/wanted and with good dates :thumbsup2

Good luck everybody:santa:

2.gif

It's Only 2 Days til Christmas !!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Christmas Eve Eve!!!

My hubbie will be glad when there are no more days left as I have been saying all week that its Christmas Eve Eve Eve Eve and counting down too :lmao:

My hubbie will be glad when there are no more days left as I have been saying all week that its Christmas Eve Eve Eve Eve and counting down too :lmao:
Heehee, I like it!! Luckily my DF is just as bad. Every morning he wakes up and figures out (slowly as he isn't quite awake yet) how many sleeps are left. Only 2!!

Today is my last working day and the last day i intend doing any work :lmao:

I don't blame you Nat ;)

Well I've got a busy, busy, busy day today. I'm off into Cov with the girls to meet my mum and dad for breakfast, then it's back to theirs to open pressies :yay: I'm getting my nails done this afternoon, then we're dropping the girls at the Miley Cyrus concert at the LG Arena tonight

Have a good day everyone :santa:

Ooooo it's getting exciting now! :goodvibes Christmas Eve Eve!

Got a busy one myself too, need to post the last of my cards and then I'm going to visit my friend (tinks1983) and her little girl to deliver Christmas gifts.

Goodness knows what'll be waiting me when I get home, I'm sure my Mum will have something planned for me :lmao: Then, I MUST wrap the remaining presents that I have!

Oh - and make our lucky dip box up for Christmas Day dinner! :thumbsup2

It's my last full day of work today. My Mum and Dad are off on holiday for 3 weeks tomorrow, so we'll see them tonight and pick up our presents and give them theirs.

Tomorrow I'm at work until lunchtime. Then in the afternoon I shall be cooking my Christmas ham and making the house as tidy as it can be so that when we wake up on Friday it is extra wonderful. :) I'm also tempted to peel/chop the necessary veg tomorrow - is that a good idea or will it brown a bit?

It's my last full day of work today. My Mum and Dad are off on holiday for 3 weeks tomorrow, so we'll see them tonight and pick up our presents and give them theirs.

Tomorrow I'm at work until lunchtime. Then in the afternoon I shall be cooking my Christmas ham and making the house as tidy as it can be so that when we wake up on Friday it is extra wonderful. :) I'm also tempted to peel/chop the necessary veg tomorrow - is that a good idea or will it brown a bit?

Me and my Mum chop our veg late tomorrow night too and then leave it in cold water and if cold enough, put it outside in our extension, as it always remains chilled in there. We've never had any problems with it browning.

woo hooo ,2 days to go

nearly everything done here, just need to get some fresh veg , then relax

ive lost my hearing , all i can hear is muffled sound , my eardrum burst on sunday . Hope my hearing is back for friday for when we have guests round for dinner

:confused3

Have a great christmas eve eve everyone and stay safe

woo hooo ,2 days to go

nearly everything done here, just need to get some fresh veg , then relax

ive lost my hearing , all i can hear is muffled sound , my eardrum burst on sunday . Hope my hearing is back for friday for when we have guests round for dinner

:confused3

Have a great christmas eve eve everyone and stay safe

Oh dear Manx, I hope your ear is feeling better soon :hug:

You have a great Christmas also :thumbsup2

Busy day here as well - I need to hit the supermarket for some last minute bits and bobs.

Torsie - I always peel my veg on Christmas Eve and it keeps fine (apart from parsnips which can lose their colour). I dont even put the carrots and sprouts in water - just in a covered pan/container.
I also set the table ready for the next day - another less job to do. DD enjoys helping with that bit

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Christmas Eve Eve!!!

:lmao: Thats what we call it - always manages to put me into pure panic mode though ;)

We're all getting :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: now... just wish my girls were a bit healthier :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter