**Woohoo !! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE !!**

My DD is still ill and been in bed for 2 days now. I can't really be excited. I hope she is better tomorrow.

Took her to the doctors this morning and they wouldn't see her incase she has swine flu, which I know she doesn't. Anyway phoned the number they gave us and they said she doesn't have swine flu. Taking her back to the doctors later as she hasn't kept anything down for 3 days which is the longest she has ever been sick. No christmas for us untill she is better. I am not having christmas while my little girl is in bed ill.:sad2:

I'm going to my Mums tomorrow, I can't wait to spend 3 and a half days there. Gotta start packing our case later.

I'm really excited!!!

Took her to the doctors this morning and they wouldn't see her incase she has swine flu, which I know she doesn't. Anyway phoned the number they gave us and they said she doesn't have swine flu. Taking her back to the doctors later as she hasn't kept anything down for 3 days which is the longest she has ever been sick. No christmas for us untill she is better. I am not having christmas while my little girl is in bed ill.:sad2:

Oh dear Claire :sad2: I'm so sorry to hear that your DD is still poorly and it's terrible that they turned you away at the doctors. Not everyone has swine flu :mad:

Lots of :hug: to you all and I hope your DD is feeling better soon. Keeping her re-hydrated must be hard work after three days of sickness :sad1:

Hope your little one is better soon Claire. :hug: My daughter has had a hacking cough and streaming cold for 3 days now, but at least at 12 she is old enough to rationalise that it will get better and she is probably over the worst of it.

I had an early Christmas present in the form of an electricity bill. :teeth: Amazingly it said they owe me £150 and I should have it in my bank account in early January. :banana:

She is starting to seem to be getting better now. Has been out of a bed and reading and has eaten some rice.

I always worry when she is ill as I was ill alot as a child and spent alot of time in hospital on a drip and missed out on a few christmas days and I worry that she might start being ill like I did.:guilty:

Happy Xmas Eve Eve everyone :)

I have been hit by the dreaded xmas flu which for some reason i get every christmas :( i feel so ill and weak i have so much left to do which makes me feel more stressed because i dont think i will get everything done in time :(

Anyway everyone have a wonderful xmas x

Oh dear everyone :sad2: Seems like everyone's poorly! I do hope everyone feels better soon. And Claire, I'm glad your DD has eaten a little this evening, hopefully she's on the mend :hug:

On a lighter note, I went to visit my friend and her daughter this afternoon and was greeted by my Christmas gifts from her. And boy, have I been spoiled! :eek: :cutie:

Here's one I've had to open, as I couldn't contain my excitement after she told me what was in the parcel :lmao: Neither of us could resist, she had to tell me and then I had to open...and here she is, in all her glory!

DSC_0527.jpg

Now, this Cindy has caused me much stress through-out this year! I searched high and low for her, every time I shopped. My friend knew I'd been searching and as you can see, found her! I nearly choked on my mince pie when I opened her box. I love both my friend and Cindy lots :hug: An early Christmas present, but a fantastic one! :goodvibes

That is a lovely present - what a lovely friend. Whereabouts in Lancs are you?

What a wonderful present Rachel, you were spoilt :santa:

Oh I have been - there's lots more gifts from her to open yet too! :eek: I couldn't believe how many there was in the bag! I'll be sure to post another picture Christmas Day :)

That is a lovely present - what a lovely friend. Whereabouts in Lancs are you?

Thank-you & yes, she's fabulous! :thumbsup2 I'm in St. Helens, which really is now classed as Merseyside, but to me, we'll always be Lancashire :goodvibes Where are you? :)

Oh I have been - there's lots more gifts from her to open yet too! :eek: I couldn't believe how many there was in the bag! I'll be sure to post another picture Christmas Day :)

Thank-you & yes, she's fabulous! :thumbsup2 I'm in St. Helens, which really is now classed as Merseyside, but to me, we'll always be Lancashire :goodvibes Where are you? :)

Im in Bolton but work in Wigan so not too far away

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter