Work Schedules

HopperFan

"It's a bug-eat-bug world out there, princess."
DD was accepted yesterday into DCP. :cool1: I was wondering how far in advance do you get your work schedules?

We live one days driving distance away so it would not be unusual for us to travel to Orlando for a few days. DS & I have APs so we would love to go to a park with her. DH also has business there often so could coordinate some added time. Since we would like to visit with her, wanted to know how much advance planning we would have to hit a day she is off.

DD was accepted yesterday into DCP. :cool1: I was wondering how far in advance do you get your work schedules? We live one days driving distance away so it would not be unusual for us to travel to Orlando for a few days. DS & I have APs so we would love to go to a park with her. DH also has business there often so could coordinate some added time. Since we would like to visit with her, wanted to know how much advance planning we would have to hit a day she is off.

Schedules are Sunday - Saturday and are posted the Wednesday before. If you know you want to be coming down in advance, your D can request the time off so you can lock in your plans.

Schedules are Sunday - Saturday and are posted the Wednesday before. If you know you want to be coming down in advance, your D can request the time off so you can lock in your plans.

Thank you!

DD was accepted yesterday into DCP. :cool1: I was wondering how far in advance do you get your work schedules?

We live one days driving distance away so it would not be unusual for us to travel to Orlando for a few days. DS & I have APs so we would love to go to a park with her. DH also has business there often so could coordinate some added time. Since we would like to visit with her, wanted to know how much advance planning we would have to hit a day she is off.

Depending on your role and where you work schedules are posted early Sunday morning for the next week. For example on 3/2 the schedule for the week of 3/9 will be posted. For requesting days off the earlier the better but you generally want to submit time off 3 to 4 weeks in advance.

Echoing PP - posting varies based on location. The earliest I'm aware of is Costuming, the latest I'm aware of is Resort operations.

Here are some examples... lets say you're interested in knowing when someone works March 9-15. This is a generalization of when the schedules will be posted based on areas:

Costuming: Feb 28
Entertainment: Mar 1
Park Operations (Merch, Attr, F&B, etc): Mar 2
Resort Operations (Front Desk, Bell Services, etc): Mar 5

The difference comes from different types of scheduling systems and those are the four areas I personally have worked in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter