Working as friend of Fuzzy character

themermaidgirl

Mouseketeer
This isn't exactly Disney (however very similar!), however it is college related considering I'm of college age.

Tomorrow, or approximately 12 hours, I have an interview to work as a possible Fuzzy character at our local theme park. I fall into the only height requirement (4'9-5'2 and I'm 5'1) and I feel like this could be a great chance for me! It is a dream job to work as a Fuzzy at Disney and this could be a great experience for me. So far, this is just an interview and not exactly an audition. The characters available are Blue from Blue's Clues, Dora the Explorer & Boots and Diego, Spongebob and Patrick, Snoopy and Charlie Brown, Scooby Doo, and I'm sure there's more. My top choice in those would be to play Blue, who was a childhood icon for me when I was younger.

This would be a seasonal summer job, so I can make money for university, where I'm either taking Musical Theatre or Nursing.

I'm incredibly energetic and bouncy, not to mention I love children!

So I guess what I'm asking for is some advice for this interview, and also for if I do get the Fuzzy position (what to expect, tips, etc.). There's barely any information online in regards to this particular position at the theme park beyond "energetic, happy people".

Thanks!
- Taylor

EDIT: If this is to be moved, please feel free to do so. I was torn between the College thread and Community Thread :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter