Workout Facilities?

emcee21

Earning My Ears
Hi guys, I'm wondering about the workout rooms in the apartment complexes. Feel free to discuss all of them, I'm particularly curious about the Vista Way workout rooms? Does anyone know what they're like?

if i remember correctly you can use any of the gyms at any of the housing locations you just have to sign in and out.

If you are big into working out with free weights then it is a waste of time to even visit them. They have a few treadmills and lightweight dumbbells. If you are a recreation cp then you can use the weight room at Wide World of Sports. The weight room there is amazing and has everything you need. If you are not a recreation cp and are big into working out I would suggest finding a 24-hour fitness or something along that lines.

I was wondering this too. I am an amateur bodybuilder and I need a good weight room so it looks like I am sprining the extra cash to work out at a regular gym

I was wondering this too. I am an amateur bodybuilder and I need a good weight room so it looks like I am sprining the extra cash to work out at a regular gym

Yea, I don't think 50lb dumbbells would help out to much. There is a 24 hour fitness in Orlando. You would be looking at a $130 dollar start up and 37$ a month after that. High price range but the facilities are amazing and way better than the CP apartments.

But what kind of equipment is at the workout centers? Bikes? Treadmills? Ellipticals? Does anyone have any pictures?

I joined Lifestyle Family Fitness. It's up off of International Drive, then off 417 (John Young Parkway). It's a toll road, but only takes about 10 minutes on a good day to get there. It is a REALLY nice gym. I paid $45 a month, but there wasn't an enrollment fee, so it wasn't too bad. They don't have contracts, so it's perfect; you don't have to worry about contracts. You just have to cancel a month before you leave (you pay upfront for your last month).

If you have a car, I would totally recommend it!!

So can you pay extra to workout at the Sports Complex at Disney? Or do just recreation CP's get to workout there?

Thanks for the responses guys, but I'm REALLY interested in specifically, the workout room for Vista Way. Is there one? I know there is one in Patterson, but I don't want to have to go there just to workout. I'd like to know about Vista Way workout facilities!!!

all the complexes have a gym, Vista being the most basic, and Patterson being the highest quality.

I called the housing office, and they said the Vista gym has things like treadmills and dumbbells and something to exercise you back and legs etc. They weren't exactly positive if there was more in there though.

Patterson's is apparently state-of-the-art. So if you are a real gym enthusiast then the trip to Patterson might be your best bet, but Vista still has one available if you don't want to make the trip.

all the complexes have a gym, Vista being the most basic, and Patterson being the highest quality.

I called the housing office, and they said the Vista gym has things like treadmills and dumbbells and something to exercise you back and legs etc. They weren't exactly positive if there was more in there though.

Patterson's is apparently state-of-the-art. So if you are a real gym enthusiast then the trip to Patterson might be your best bet, but Vista still has one available if you don't want to make the trip.

If you stay at Vista, you can still use the gyms in the other complexes right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter