World of Color Dining Packages at the Magic Key Terrace Can you order more food?

JerrodDragon89

DIS Veteran
Got a Reservation for World of Color Dining Packages at the Magic Key Terrace Can you order more food outside whats on the preset menu (I know you'd pay extra) but just making sure its an option. Thank you

I’m headed to DL for my first visit and was looking to book a WOC dining package and this is the only one available. I’m not a magic key holder, but it appears that I can book this package through the app. If I book it, can I actually attend this event since I do not have a MK?

I’m headed to DL for my first visit and was looking to book a WOC dining package and this is the only one available. I’m not a magic key holder, but it appears that I can book this package through the app. If I book it, can I actually attend this event since I do not have a MK?
No. You have need the MK. The other WOC dinning packages are a request from your server- you don't book ahead of time. You just need to make a regular reservation for one of the locations.

Thank you for clarifying about the non-AP WOC dining packages. We were already planning on eating at Wine Country Trattoria, so that makes it easy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter