Would anyone participate?

ladytemptra3

<font color=green>My tag is so tagilicious
I was reading through the other threads, and I saw some exchange ideas that I am interested in. I'd like to hear what others think before I begin something. If you would join any of these, let me know.

chap stick/lip gloss
My Little Pony
gum/candy
bath products-soaps, body wash, bath toys, etc.

I'd be in on the bath products one.
Great smelly stuff for me and fun toys & foam for the kids would be cool.

I have boys so no lip gloss or pretty ponies here. It is a little close to Halloween for a candy swap for us. And we are not into gum (except that stupid tape gum, stuff gets so sticky but they love it)

Lip gloss and MLP are just up my line with 2 little girls. That would be fun. Actually, i like them all.

I'd like the bath products and the lipgloss/chapstick one.
Kimba

Thanks for your opinions! If enough people are interested, I'll start something.

Oh! I would be in for the bath products. There are such great bath products out for kids, from foaming changing colors bubblebath to great bubblegum scented soap to washoff paint soap, and that foaming hand soap, I just love it. And for us Big Kids there is always Bath & Body Works :love:
JC

Okay. Things are looking good for a bath products exchange and a lip gloss exchange!

I was just wondering the other day if anyone ever did a Bath and Bodyworks exchange. How cool! I would love the bath stuff one.

We have done Bath and Bodyworks ones in the past and a Favorite soap one

they seem to go over well

I also saw you had Candy listed

we do that around the holidays

I am hosting a Halloween Candy one next month

All but the My Little Pony for me.. *chuckles* I didn't like them as a kid, I can't see liking them as an adult! :)

::yes:: We usually do Bath and Body works in Jan. and June for the semi-annual sales. :)

We did go favorite bath stuff and favorite candy (for all the holidays and more ;) )and gum...but that was before the board change. I think we have a lot of new people now.

I go for the lip gloss one too. I can't do any candy right now :( nothing chewy, no gum, nothing hard :(

I'd join the candy one for sure, love to share the different candy we have here with others around the world and receive some different things in return :goodvibes

If anyone was willing to airmail something to the UK I'd be interested in joining in a bath stuffs or lip gloss exchange. :sunny:

I would do the lip gloss one...or I should say the girls would do the lip gloss one. They seem to buy a new lip gloss at least once a month!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter