WP/LS/UK - 6/21/07 - removed

'Ohana is a lot of money if you're not going to like any of the food. Although, check out the selection before you rule it out because they offer so many different things that I think you might find something you like. I think I'd pay the price just to get their fried wontons and cheesy potatoes. So good! If you have kids it's a lot of fun too because of all the games they play.

I'm glad you're getting ideas :) Do you have a location picked out yet?

We actually just got home from WDW about a month ago and I wanted to try 'Ohana's, but my son (14 and a picky eater as well) didn't want to go. He's our only and I didn't want to ruin my night by his refusal to eat and my husband complaining of the price for ambiance only..LOL.

We don't have a location picked yet. It will be small, for sure. We did the whole big wedding and this time, I think I want just immediate family. I saw the Wedding Pavilion and loved the view of the castle, but I'm just not sure. I guess I'll have to take a trip just to start the planning process.

Kelly, everything looked wonderful- and you looked so pretty!

Your TR makes me so excited for my DFTW!!! I was told that if it rained for my DP we would all have to move to The Living Seas- I was bummed about that, but after seeing your pics, now I actually don't mind if it rains too much:laughing:

Congrats to you and mike!

~Abby

kelly- I forgot to ask- how was the view of the fireworks?
everytime we stand by the UK, there has always been this wind that clouds the area and we recently have started viewing the show from the morrocco area because its much clearer.

I wonder if this just happens in September?:confused:

those are great shots, I'm glad it was clear for you!

Yummy! I can't wait for my dessert party now! Less then two weeks to go.

Your pictures look great. I am a little jealous because I will not be in my dress for the fireworks and my fiance insists on wearing shorts and a t-shirt, but I am sure it will all work out fine.

I love the groomsman in his tie and t-shirt. Very cute.

Kelly - I love your pics! It looks like you guys had an awesome time!

How did the DP go w/ having both upper and lower UK? Was there enough seating for everyone?

Congratulations! You're a beautiful bride & it really shows in both your faces how magical the day was!

Great TR - can't wait to see more! :surfweb: popcorn::

All of your DP pictures are great!! I love them. Looks like a fabulous time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter