Yankee Candles.............

Of course you can, I have got Cool Cotton burning or something like that, reminds me of my Mam for some reason.

I am burning Cinnamon & sugar at the moment.....it smells lovely! :cloud9:

I have a couple on the go at the moment - Holiday Bayberry and Mistletoe and they seem to work well together... :santa:

I'm on candy apple at the moment, but I think it's probably coming to an end now because I changed it last week.

Not sure what I'll go for next - I've got quite a few upstairs to choose from :goodvibes

I am burning Hollyberry which I haven't had before, it is nice and christmassy. :goodvibes

I went to Just Candles this afternoon to get my Christmas candles and tarts. Just Candles prides itself on being the largest stockist of Yankees in the UK but they still haven't got any of this year's Christmas range in. When I asked why they said they had messed up their order at the beginning of the year :confused3.

I bought Mandarin and Cranberry and Pomegranite Cider - both of which I love but was really disappointed as I still haven't smelt any of the new ones.

I went to Just Candles this afternoon to get my Christmas candles and tarts. Just Candles prides itself on being the largest stockist of Yankees in the UK but they still haven't got any of this year's Christmas range in. When I asked why they said they had messed up their order at the beginning of the year :confused3.

I bought Mandarin and Cranberry and Pomegranite Cider - both of which I love but was really disappointed as I still haven't smelt any of the new ones.

Funny they appear to be selling them online?

Don't get too attached to Pomegranate Cider - it's been retired :sad2:

Funny they appear to be selling them online?

Don't get too attached to Pomegranate Cider - it's been retired :sad2:

The manageress said they'll update the website as soon as they have a delivery which was probably 5 minutes after I left the shop yesterday if they now have them in stock!

Another question for all you Yankee Candles experts! :thumbsup2

Have bought a tart burner and 5 tarts as a gift. I have a gift box which I plan to put them in, it's just the perfect size. But I'm wondering.....should I seperate the different tarts somehow? I don't want the smells blending into each other by the time the person gets the gift at Christmas! The only thing I can think of is putting tissue paper between the different tarts :confused3 Or will they be fine?

Another question for all you Yankee Candles experts! :thumbsup2

Have bought a tart burner and 5 tarts as a gift. I have a gift box which I plan to put them in, it's just the perfect size. But I'm wondering.....should I seperate the different tarts somehow? I don't want the smells blending into each other by the time the person gets the gift at Christmas! The only thing I can think of is putting tissue paper between the different tarts :confused3 Or will they be fine?

Personally it would depend on the fragrance, Gingerbread for example is so strong that it stains the label of the tart through the plastic so I would seperate something like that - I would be inclined to use a little paper sachet or something just to be sure, I know Chilly (I think it was you ) had some that the fragrances blended and ruined them.

Anyone seen any good Yankee Candle gift sets? Wanna get Matts mum one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter