Yankee Candles.............

I've just burned down my last christmas candles - hollyberry(which I love), christmas eve, christmas cookies and white chocolate mint(which I didn't really like but went well when I burned the christmas cookie at the same time!!

Right now I'm back on my Lavender Vanilla in the bedroom and Mackintosh Spice in the living room. I love Yankee Candles - thank goodness for yankeedoodle.com so I can get my fix and not worry about luggage allowance! hehe

I am still burning my Christmas candles. Then I have the 7 different jars I got for Christmas to burn through plus some tarts to burn for the new tart burner my auntie got me.

I have been burning Christmas ones but just started burning Coconut which is one of my favourites, I smell it and want to eat it:rotfl2:

I am burning the fresh cut roses tart that i got from my Secret Santa.

I love it, it reminds me of something from my childhood but for the life of me i can't think what it is :confused3

I am burning Beautiful Day at the moment and, much to my surprise, I really love it!!! I'm usually all about the fruity, spicy fragrances so this is a bit different for me...

It was part of a QVC TSV earlier in the year - along with Early Sunrise and Drift Away and all three are very nice... TBH I only purchased as you could order on an "Auto Delivery" basis which meant you'd receive 3 new jars every 90 days - and the other upcoming fragrances sounded lovely!!!

I am burning Beautiful Day at the moment and, much to my surprise, I really love it!!! I'm usually all about the fruity, spicy fragrances so this is a bit different for me...

It was part of a QVC TSV earlier in the year - along with Early Sunrise and Drift Away and all three are very nice... TBH I only purchased as you could order on an "Auto Delivery" basis which meant you'd receive 3 new jars every 90 days - and the other upcoming fragrances sounded lovely!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I ordered the exact same set for the exact same reason as I really like the sound of the others coming up! :rotfl2:

I haven't burn't the Beautiful day one yet but it smells lovely. I've started Early Sunrise but it's quite strong so I only burn it for a little while each time.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I ordered the exact same set for the exact same reason as I really like the sound of the others coming up! :rotfl2:

I haven't burn't the Beautiful day one yet but it smells lovely. I've started Early Sunrise but it's quite strong so I only burn it for a little while each time.

It was a great TSV, wasn't it??? :thumbsup2 Brilliant value, too - I worked out that, even with P&P, it was cheaper than buying them in the States with a discount voucher!!! :yay: And no trauma bringing them home... ;)

Beautiful Day and Early Sunrise actually work well together. I've put Drift Away in the kitchen - it's great at dealing with cooking smells... :goodvibes

It was a great TSV, wasn't it??? :thumbsup2 Brilliant value, too - I worked out that, even with P&P, it was cheaper than buying them in the States with a discount voucher!!! :yay: And no trauma bringing them home... ;)

Beautiful Day and Early Sunrise actually work well together. I've put Drift Away in the kitchen - it's great at dealing with cooking smells... :goodvibes

It was a fab offer, I can't wait to get the next batch. :banana:

Ooohhh i'll have a go at burning them together. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter