Yankees Spring Training

Gdad

I'm fuzzy on the whole good-bad thing
Here are a few shots from the game Saturday afternoon. Forgive me I don't really have the glass to do sports right but here's my take on the game anyway. Yankees 3 - Tigers 3. A fun afternoon- I hope you like them.

139989961-L.jpg

139990030-L.jpg

139990095-L.jpg

139990161-L.jpg

139990221-L.jpg

139990272-L.jpg

139990338-L.jpg

139990406-L.jpg

139990485-L.jpg

139990537-L.jpg

Nice shots, even considering the subject matter. :) I grew up in the tri-state KY region, so it is the Reds all the way for me! It is all Bo-Sox and Twins talk down here in the Cape/Ft Myers area. We might get a third team within the next five years or so though because our mayor in the Cape really is trying to get someone here in town instead of across the river.

I really like the first one. I also like the B&W of all of them.

Kevin

Those are really pretty, and I love that its my favorite team. I am originally from NY and now live in Ohio, everyone loves Reds. I really like the ones of Jorge Posada, good job!!!!!

Nice pics, even though it is the Yankees. :) (GO SOX!)
I like the B&W conversion, looks like old time baseball.

Forgive me I don't really have the glass to do sports right...

These are great (and I'm not a baseball fan in any sense); what kind of lens, pray tell, would allow you to "do sports right"? I don't see how you could improve on these, much, unless you were right down on the diamond with the guys!

Great work; thanks for sharing.

~Ed

Nice pictures Jeff. Nice and sharp, well framed and some good action. I like it. Job well done. :thumbsup2

Though I think they would be much improved if they were of the Red Sox instead of the Yankees. :teeth:

Go Sox! :banana: :cheer2: :woohoo: :cool1: :yay:

Great shots!

I need a green with envy smilie that you got to go to one of their games.

I don't like the team that calls it home, but Legends Field is a great place to watch spring training. nice pics.

LOL- I'm not a big Yankees fan either but the company I work for was the electrical contractor for Legends Field and still has 4 seats right behind home plate. I always try to make it to the Tigers game when I can.

Thanks for looking all.

LOL- I'm not a big Yankees fan either but the company I work for was the electrical contractor for Legends Field and still has 4 seats right behind home plate. I always try to make it to the Tigers game when I can.

Thanks for looking all.

I am not sure where you live, but I have seen your beach front sunset pics, so I am assuming Gulf side. If you are a Tigers fan, you should hop over to Lakeland and check out a few more games. I was considering a move there not too long ago. It seemed like a pretty nice city.

Kevin

Thanks for looking all.

Ok Jeff, your back on our good side. :teeth:

Though I would have done the same thing, but would have posted pics of Detroit too. No Sheffield pics? Detroits top accusation over the winter. How about I-Rod or Magglio Ordonez. Gezz they are the defending AL Champions, they gutta have some good players. :confused:

Booo Yankees, GO RANGERS!!

Seriously, nice shots. I can't wait until opening day!

I'm not going to say this too loud, but even though I'm a lifelong Red Sox fan, I still like the Yankees. :eek:

Beautiful pictures, Gdad! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter