Yankees Spring Training

I'm not going to say this too loud, but even though I'm a lifelong Red Sox fan, I still like the Yankees. :eek:

Beautiful pictures, Gdad! :goodvibes

:scared: :scared1: :sad2: :eek:

I think that is grounds for being kicked out of Massachusetts!!!!!!

You don't have to. IT'S TODAY!!!!! :banana: :cheer2: :dance3: :yay: :woohoo:

The first Rangers home game is not until Friday the 6th. I don't have tickets to that one, too hard to get. I am going to the first night game the next day. We play Boston.

The first Rangers home game is not until Friday the 6th. I don't have tickets to that one, too hard to get. I am going to the first night game the next day. We play Boston.

I'm sorry. It might be in your best interest to go to a different game. Plan on the Sox winning!!! :teeth:

I know what you mean about the home opener though. The Sox home openere isn't for another 10 days. Though they need it because they did some major renovating at Fenway this off season and as of last week it wasn't close to being ready. I believe they are working just about around the clock to get it ready.

Sox first pitch is in 10 minutes, You still got 6 hours for the Rangers first pitch of the season.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter