"YARC" Post of the Week, Perception!

Dave, my kidlets and DH eat sardines in mustard sauce right out of the can. It is typical snowmobile ride food for them. I cannot get them past my nose and I eat about anything!! My DD13 used to ask to take them to day care with her and the poor aide used to about lose her lunch opening them!! :lmao: They are an excellent source of Omega-3s and my DH loves them to this day. One of the only ways he will actually eat fish. :sad2:

Dave, my kidlets and DH eat sardines in mustard sauce right out of the can. It is typical snowmobile ride food for them. I cannot get them past my nose and I eat about anything!! My DD13 used to ask to take them to day care with her and the poor aide used to about lose her lunch opening them!! :lmao: They are an excellent source of Omega-3s and my DH loves them to this day. One of the only ways he will actually eat fish. :sad2:

I will probably put them on crackers with the hot sauce. I didn't get the mustard ones but if I can eat these without a problem I'll try those next. I hate anchovies on a pizza I hope it's not the same taste.

YARC Panda:hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter