• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Years of a Million(or so) Dreams

Same here. My neices showed up to Epcot at about 11:00. I was wondering how we were going to get them on Mission Space and Test Track while still being able to see most of everything else. The very first attraction that we went on once they arrived was Journey into Imagination (It was close and I'm a fan of Tony Baxter's work). As we went through the turnstile the Dream Squad was there with Magical Fastpasses. Problem solved with perfect timing! It was definitely a minor dream come true.

I guess I just look at it as anything I get that I don't pay for is extra and a nice little plus. I don't expect the things being handed out for this promotion to be "normal" just because it's Disney! Those fastpasses may not cost Disney more than a few cents, but they sure do brighten my day.

I guess I just look at it as anything I get that I don't pay for is extra and a nice little plus. I don't expect the things being handed out for this promotion to be "normal" just because it's Disney!

A business that prides itself on making "dreams come true" shouldn't need a marketing push to go the extra mile for its guests. It should be standard operating procedure year-after-year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter