• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Yet another GAD upgrade question!

winterhart534

Earning My Ears
Upfront apologies if my questions have already been answered and I'm too oblivious to find the answers on my own.

A little background: 3 Disney loving, Harry Potter uber-geeks are going on vacation in August! We're heading to Universal for three days, we have one day at Disney (my 35th birthday actually! ) then we're going to be beach bums in Clearwater Beach for 4 days before heading home. I have our GAD vouchers printed out, as well as saved as a PDF so no worries there!

Question #1: Can we upgrade our GAD tickets to one-day park hoppers? We really actually only have *1* day for Disney on this trip but it's my birthday and darn it, I want to go to the Magic Kingdom and Epcot!

Question #2: Can we buy a one day park hopper for one of us and use the remaining GAD voucher to get the GAD FP card or does that only work if you have a multi-day ticket?

Question #3 Assuming we can get the GAD FP, said FP card is only good at MK or Epcot but not both, depending on which park you redeem the voucher at. Is this correct?

I might be dreaming some crazy pipe dreams but I figure that it never hurts to ask. Thanks in advance Dis-peeps!

1) Yes, and it will cost $52+tax each.

2) Nope, it must be a multi-day ticket

3) Correct, the FPXC is only good at the park you get it, on the day you get it.

1) Yes, and it will cost $52+tax each.

2) Nope, it must be a multi-day ticket

3) Correct, the FPXC is only good at the park you get it, on the day you get it.

Oh shoot, I thought that might be the case. Oh well! Thanks for the information though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter