Yo-ho-ho, sailin, sailin, 3 night Wonder on 12/17/09

I sent in the BB voucher today. Let's keep each other informed of how long it takes for the $99 rate to show up on the reservation.

How fun that neighbors (Amanda and BoogasMom) will be going on the same cruise and it's a surprise to your kids too. Cool!

I sent in the BB voucher today. Let's keep each other informed of how long it takes for the $99 rate to show up on the reservation.

How fun that neighbors (Amanda and BoogasMom) will be going on the same cruise and it's a surprise to your kids too. Cool!

What's even more fun is that our husbands work together and our boys are very close in age and even play ball together on the same team during the summer!

BTW...BoogasMom = Amy :flower3:

Thanks Connie for heading up the list. Here's our info:

DIS NAME - pgsahm2
ADULTS - 2 adults, Amanda and Shawn
KIDS (AGES WHEN SAIL) - 3 kids, Braxton- 10, Camden- turning 8 on 12/17, Dawson- 3
STATE - Virginia

Other info:
Room Number - 2143 and 2145
Early seating
Definitely Palo, just not sure when yet
Staying at POR for 4 nights prior to the cruise
3rd DCL for us!
And sign us up for the FE exchange
My parents will also be traveling with us for their first DCL.

What else you need to know? lol

And yep, Amy and I are lucky enough to have convinced our husbands to go on this cruise. At least I had to do some convincing... lol I'm not sure about you Amy! :) We'll be "doing" Disney together before the cruise. This will be the first time we've been to Disney with friends and I think our boys will love having someone their own ages to ride the rides with.

Now... just to make it through baseball season without spoiling the secret........ ;)

DIS NAME - canuckgal
ADULTS - 2 adults - Michelle (me) and my husband James
KIDS (AGES WHEN SAIL) - Sadie who will be 8
STATE - IL

We are in room #6094 and are also in the early seating. We would love to be a part of the FE...I know Sadie would love that!!

We are staying at the AKL for one night before the cruise and then at the Wilderness Lodge for 4 days after!

DIS NAME - BoogasMom
ADULTS - Amy and Todd
KIDS (AGES WHEN SAIL) - Brandon will be 9 and Carson will be 6 when we cruise
STATE - Virginia

We are booked in a Cat 12 GTY right now so no room number yet.
We have early seating. This is our first DCL cruise so I have no idea what to expect or what we will be doing on the ship yet! :confused3 We will be staying at POR for 4 nights before the cruise. My boys would love to participate in the FE exchange so sign them up, too!:cool1:

We're BAACK!!!

thanks AMANDA for all the encouragement. I think DH slept on it well and got there.

We are spending three days at park prior - DS first park experience.

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited you guys!

Lauren - I can't wait to see baby out of womb! congrats. 4 months old! WOW - you can haul stroller or pumpkin seat!

All newbies - this will be a GREAT experience.

And yes, it is the holidays - I can't wait.

Looking forward to all this - are we going to do FEs again?

Margo

Dis Name - Margo in Cinci

DH - Steve
Me - Margo
DS - Fred 10

Early dining
Second cruise
Not sure of my Palo thing yet or if at all - its a short trip
Cinci OH
Same room as last time (seriously!!! 6132 - easy button no brainer)

I am not good at linking things, but I can always ask Sue Errington through FB or email - I can track a list of xmas fe folks if we want to do it.... let me know....

I am soooo excited!

I checked to see if my rate was adjusted yet with the BB rate and it's done! How cool!

Welcome VV Margo! I feel like I got know a handful of VVers but missed out on getting to know many more because we got to port so late with the Disney bus and nearly missed the meet and we headed off just before the group pix to grab some food before it all closed down. Ha, what a silly thought that I wouldn't be able to find food on the ship, but we were hungry! We were also such 1st time cruisers and were trying to cram in so much in case it was the one and only cruise for us. Naw, 1st cruise hooks and books ya!:hippie:

Dis Name~Capt. Jack
Adults~Gary & Charlene
Kid~Gillian (will be 10 at cruise time)
Cat 12 GTY so no stateroom # yet.

Just got back from a 7 day eastern and decided to do the bounceback with 4 days at the parks before (don't know which resort we'll be at yet).

Would love to participate in the FE! Had a blast with that on the last cruise!

Our voucher was rec'd and applied too! GREAT price!

Margo, so glad you guys are with us! Like I said before, Braxton will be happy to see Freddie again.

Welcome Gary and Charlene! How was the Eastern? We did the Western and loved it. I want to do an Eastern eventually but I have a feeling this will be our last trip for a while. I'm working on dh about the upcoming repo for the Wonder when it moves to Los Angeles. Highly unlikely it'll happen but I'm still hopeful! :)

Our little group is slowly growing and it's still early!

Amanda

DIS NAME(s) PrincessDuck
ADULTS Chris and Daisy(hence princessduck!!)
KIDS (AGES WHEN SAIL) Meghan 6 years and Donovan 3 years
STATE Ohio

We will be staying in the new treehouses after the cruise, unless we change out mind and try for a different location. We are DVC and our 7 month window has not opened up to book other properties.

We're starting to build everyone...

A Christmas Cruise - Connie, you are so right, it will be so special.

Welcome Gary and Charlene - PGSAHM and I both have 10 year old boys.... they'll be doing different things at Oceaneers together (if that makes sense)...

Wow I missed out on a lot the past couple days! So exciting to see so many new people checking in :goodvibes We're so excited about a cruise at Christmas time and plan on doing WDW after the cruise because we both have the whole week off. Is it really that bad? We were there last Memorial Day weekend. Does it compare to that? So funny the baby doesn't even have a birth certificate yet but already has WDW reservations :rotfl:

Here's some stuff to add to our info:
ROOM 6588
STATE- West Virginia
Late Dining

Margo- We picked our stroller with WDW and cruise in mind :lmao: But we'll def be hauling a lot more around this time

Amanda- I was just telling James the other day how I love this time with the baby because it's so easy to just go anywhere... no babysitter or lugging anything extra :goodvibes

Hello all, we just booked and are happy to be joining the group.

DISNAME - cbmeadors
Adults - Brett and Deaven
Kids - Sophie (9) and Jake (7)
Room - 5518 (we had this room in February and very happy to be in the same room)
Fish Extenders - Y
Palo - Hopefully
Late Dining

Other Info
This will be our third cruise
We are from Cincinnati
Will be going to Disney after cruise, not sure of plans yet.

We had a great group of DISers on our 2/8 cruise and a lot of them are going back on the same cruise together in November. Unfortunately we could not go at that time. But, we are looking forward to meeting some new friends and having a great time.

--Brett

Welcome Brett and everyone!

We have several from the 2-7 Magic cruise bouncing back on this cruise, so you'll fit RIGHT IN!!! It should be ALOT of fun once we get rolling!

Look forward to talking to you and meeting you soon!
Yeah really, I am in Cinci too!

Just wanted to give us a little bump. Welcome Brett and family!

Just went for my 7 month OB checkup. Baby is doing fine, kicking like crazy and can't wait for his/her first cruise out of the womb! We're trying to finalize plans to take a trip to WDW after the cruise. Just hoping it's not so crowded that we can't do anything.

Anyone have any summer vacations they're planning? popcorn::

Namsupak, we are planning a WDW trip as well. We did a 10 day Christmas trip a few years ago. The parks were very crowded but if you follow the advice of Mike at tourguidemike.com it will not seem crowded. The $20 to access his site was the best $20 I ever spent. The one day we didn't follow his advice we were overwhelmed by the crowds and lines. But the days we followed what he said was smooth sailing, no crowding, fast passes still available etc.

Bump! About 7 more months to go before our sail away party!

Summer vacation plans: Nothing big planned. Our 25th wedding anniversary is coming up on 5/26 but our celebration was the Disney cruise in Feb. Not sure if we'll do anything much on Mem. Day weekend but we do have some time off from work for the anniversary. In early June we have my niece's wedding in SD. Had plans to take the kids to the Black Hills/Mt. Rushmore/etc. but just found out today that DH cannot get even a few days off the following week so it's time to cancel the reservations.

We've got a big family camping trip in July and some other days off but economy and layoffs loom overhead so this will be a low key summer - especially if we want to keep the 12/17 sail date. However, I am registering everyday for the free summer cruise with the Disney celebs!

How about anyone else for summer vacations? Good weather in the summer can be treat enough for me, especially after a long winter and cool spring here in MN.

Merry Christmas:santa: to us:banana::banana: We'll be there too:thumbsup2

Dis Name: Queen of 3 princess
Adults: Amy and Jason
Kids(ages in Dec) Taylor 11, Callie 9, Megan 6
Cat 12 no # yet
Early dining

Other info:

Our 1st cruise
visiting disney before cruise (3rd time)

My girls (especially Taylor) are very nervous about being seperated in the clubs. It might make it easier to hear from girls there own ages. The more they like the clubs the more time they stay in and play. Which makes more alone time for us :rolleyes1

YAY Lauren!

Yay baby!!!! Of course now you are closer to 8 months than 7!. I bet you are just ready to see that little face.. christmas with baby on cruise. WOW!

And Amy, I have BOY who is going to be 10.... I can get him to tell me about some of the fun GIRL stuff that he didn't want to do because it was so girly. We couldn't drag hi away last February - he would be upset when we showed up! So I THINK I can get some selling points from him for you....

Also, do you want to do the fish extender thing? That's a little way to engage kids and Holiday time will be super easy!!!!

Hi Connie! Hope all is well! I see you on FB!

Margo
Look forward to meeting you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter