Yo, I Got Your Chit Chat Right Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling clammy is better than getting the crabs..... Did I just say that? Bad John, Bad John.

Yeah, that's got me craving a meal at Cape May Buffet Clam Bake!!!!

They have changed that out also, instead of serving the clams in the garlic butter broth, they are now put in small buckets with no broth to dry out by the time you get to eat them. :sad2: They were not as enjoyable.

DS bought a string thingy [yes that is the name of it John, LOL] and when he got it home it doesn't work. What do we do, it will probably be Oct. 2009 before we get back?

Denise- If you still have the receipt, I can PM you my address & you can mail it to me. I'd be glad to exchange it for you & mail it back!!

Day 242 of my captivity.....

FrillyPoleCatToySmallImage.jpg

My captor continues 2 taunt me with bizzare dangling featherd objects.

cat_food0406.jpg

She dines lavishly on fresh meat and captain crunch while i am forced 2 eat some sort of hash or dry nuggets

371827909_84f9c833b1.jpg

the only thing that keeps me going is my deam of escape from this hell pitt

funny-pictures-hairball-ejector-cat.jpg

to disgust her i once again vomited on the carpet

2335936382_e987bf385d.jpg

today i decapitatd a lizard and dropped its headles body at her feet, i had hoped this would strike fear in her heart seeing what i was capable of..... but instead she gushes about what a "great little hunter" her baby man is...
dumb beyotch

BitingCat320.jpg

I was almost succsessful in an attempt 2 assasssinate her today by weaving madly around her feet and then trying 2 chew her arm into 700 pieces.. she screamed at me. i must try this again tommorow.

b4354585.jpg

the dog recieves special privlages.
He is realesed regularly and seems to be more than willing to return
He is obviously retarded.

fat-cat-ate-food.jpg

i pray this moron feeds me some canned food today. That would be the highlight of it.

Cute_Cat_In_Sink.jpg

i will continue my mission to escape and disgust her in the hopes she will let me go

I need some good vibes folks....Chris got an email from his former employer asking him to call them at the new corporate office tomorrow. They have been sold twice more since he was let go. Seems they need someone with his expertise to talk to them about coming back to fill a position in e-file programming. We so need this.

I need some good vibes folks....Chris got an email from his former employer asking him to call them at the new corporate office tomorrow. They have been sold twice more since he was let go. Seems they need someone with his expertise to talk to them about coming back to fill a position in e-file programming. We so need this.

:yay: :woohoo: :banana: :cool2: :cool1: :thumbsup2 :cheer2: :upsidedow

I can't get any more vibrant. Here's to you Chris. Go get it!

I hate to do it, but for Chris I will.... please don't hate me for this....

:goodvibes :goodvibes

Denise- If you still have the receipt, I can PM you my address & you can mail it to me. I'd be glad to exchange it for you & mail it back!!

Thanks Deb, Frank thinks he can fix it, right now it's on the table in 3 pieces. I'll let you know what happens.

yay! I've got my fingers and toes crossed for him!:wizard: :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter