Yo, I Got Your Chit Chat Right Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a Bumbo seat! Jason had one and it was great!!
He's such a cutie...and so alert and smiling!!!

That's a Bumbo seat! Jason had one and it was great!!
He's such a cutie...and so alert and smiling!!!

Wish they had those when I had my babies. It would have helped a lot! Being preemies it took a long time for them to catch up. These things are great. But don't forget to read the directions for dummies...don't leave child unattended in the Bumbo on top of table or elevated surface, they may fall and injury may occur.
Loretta

A new picture of my grandson - he's all of 2 months old now!

014.jpg

And a handsome young lad he is.:thumbsup2

Well....you guys got to see it before the "Great" Aunt did! Is that a reddish tone I see in his hair? Nana always wanted a red-head!! He favors Ethan!

At the current rate legal and illegal immigrants are entering this country, August 2013 will be designated as White History Month.

Ami ~ I looked up Kohler disease on webmd ~ here is what it said:

Kohler disease is a rare bone disorder of the foot in children that may be the result of stress-related compression at a critical time during the period of growth. It is characterized by limping caused by pain and swelling in the foot. It most often occurs in children between the ages of three and seven, and it affects males five times more often than it does females. Typically, just one foot is affected.

Children appear to grow out of the disorder, and the affected bones regain their size, density and structure within a year. For some, however, symptoms may last as long as two years.

If this is the same as what your nephew has - the prognosis is good (although, bummer that he'll be "casted" while on vacation).

Hope this helps!

Thanks Karla! That sounds about like what my sis told me. I'm glad to hear he'll recover! He's such a sweet little bugger!

Amazing!!

Here's an idea....let's all of us start buying property in Mexico and start a new country! It seems as if all of Mexico is here anyways!

Big Kahuna could be....well...The Big Kahuna

BDR could be ....well... The Second Big Kahuna

Ami could be .... Department of Interior (decorating)

Gatordad could be .... Bluto .... Minister of Foreign Relations

FtWGuy could be .... Department of Health & Revenue

NTSammy5 could be .... Chief of Firearms and Alcohol

Donnie could be .... Chief of Civil Engineering making sure all dump stations are properly maintained. (Cause he's so good at dumping and dropping)

Des1954 could be in charge of... Animal Control

Jen could be.... Sports & School Administrator

Renee could be.... Dept. of Agriculture and Meat Inspector/Provider

G8trmom could be .... Chief of Culinary Department

There would be no need for a Judicial System because we would simply let Al shoot all the criminals.

Sounds like a plan to me!!:thumbsup2

Amazing!!

Here's an idea....let's all of us start buying property in Mexico and start a new country! It seems as if all of Mexico is here anyways!

Donnie could be .... Chief of Civil Engineering making sure all dump stations are properly maintained. (Cause he's so good at dumping and dropping)

There would be no need for a Judicial System because we would simply let Al shoot all the criminals.

Deb, can we make English the official language of the country? Ya know, since it's not the official language here in the US.... ;)

Amazing!!

SWEET! I call working all the theatres!:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter