YOAMD funny

praline3001

DIS Veteran
I was just reading that they are expecting 12,000 cheerleaders at WDW while we are there...
I told my DS13 about it and he said,
"It really is the year of a million dreams" :rotfl: :rotfl:
Just being there will make all of his dreams come true :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thanks for the smile, that was a good one!:rotfl:

I was just reading that they are expecting 12,000 cheerleaders at WDW while we are there...

That would be my DS 13's dream of a lifetime!!! He has gone absolutely girl crazy this past year!!!!

:lmao: You might have to get one of those toddler harness leashes for him so that he doesn't go wandering off after girls. ;)

Give him some of these :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: and tell him that's as close as he gets for now! :rotfl:

Just an update. We got back last night and had a wonderful time.
POOR POOR DS... he had to suffer through both brazillian tour groups full of teenage girls AND the cheerleaders! He now wants to move to Brazil :lmao:
I guess the only people who are thrilled to see those large tour groups from Brazil are teenage boys:lmao:

Just an update. We got back last night and had a wonderful time.
POOR POOR DS... he had to suffer through both brazillian tour groups full of teenage girls AND the cheerleaders! He now wants to move to Brazil :lmao:
I guess the only people who are thrilled to see those large tour groups from Brazil are teenage boys:lmao:

Glad you had a great time. :goodvibes

I'm sure your DS managed to "suffer" seeing all those girls just fine! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter