YOAMD Postcards and Winners

Guess it was the mail-in contestants lucky day. we also recieved a pair of ears, i have been mailing in a postcard just about everyday since December :goodvibes

Still an unlucky mailer. We have been sending in postcards - a couple a week - since the promotion began, and still nothing. Congrats to all the winners. We have also been to Walt Disney World twice during the promotion and won no "official" prizes there. We had fantastic trips - once with our family and the other to chaperone our high school choir. I had eight girls in my group who were fantastic! I loved seeing the thrill in their eyes. It was a very "magical" trip. So, I guess that was a bigger prize than anything Disney could mail me.

We LOVE getting things, especially from Disney. We just got 2 more boxes with ears in them. Now we have a family set. Whohoo. Keep up the postcards, they really do work. :-) Pixie dust for everyone!!!:wizard:

Another postcard loser! Been sending them, but never get anything. That's okay, though. It's fun to hope and dream! Besides, we are able to go to WDW next summer, so that is my magic!

Lisa

Does anyone do anything special to their postcards or envelopes, like draw on them or use fun colors, maybe add stickers? Just wondering...

I mailed 3 postcards directly from Epcot yesterday. Think they will get any special treatment...LOL!!!

Does anyone do anything special to their postcards or envelopes, like draw on them or use fun colors, maybe add stickers? Just wondering...

I mailed 3 postcards directly from Epcot yesterday. Think they will get any special treatment...LOL!!!

Nope, nothing special. But you can only one per person can be postmarked per day so be careful not to send in duplicates each day with your name on them.

We buy Disney stickers and put one on each postcard. So far, we've won 9 pair of ears and 1 lanyard. I have NO idea if the stickers made our postcards "stick" out though causing us to win. :rotfl:

I used to put I heart and then mickey ears on them. I was also doing them in bright pink and purple marker. Now, if I have time, I will try and make some mickey ears on them somewhere. I send one in each day for me, DH and DS2. We are still waiting and hoping :) I had a dream the other night that when we went to pick up our DVC membership cards and take the model tour that the dream team was standing there waiting to hand me our deed and tell us we had won a DVC membership...LOL. Oh yeah, I have high hopes...

Was put Disney stamps on the envelopes. It does not matter how you decorate, what happens is your entry gets put into a computer, and its totally random. They do not pick the winners by hand. Good luck everyone!!

Received calls last week - one for Duncan, one for me. We both won sets of ears...

Yesterday I got a set of ears for me! DH and I won a set (1 for each) earlier this year and it was the solid blue with the YOAMD logo on the front but this time it was blue with CLOUDS! :banana: I've been wanting the ones with the clouds lately!! Yippee!!

Also, my strategy has been lately to just send 1 postcard per day because if we win anything big it'll be for the whole family right? lol Anyways. . . Dream Ears!!! woohoo!!:cool1:

Congratulations on the ears! Would love to have my own special ears one day:lovestruc

In the meantime I continue to send in the cards ...

I won another set of mickey ears this week, I was hoping to get a pin lanyard. Although I'm very appreciative to get the ears!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter