YOAMD Postcards and Winners

I just received two hats today, that makes 5 in all.

The first two had blue hats with white ears, the last three had blue hats, clouds and 2008 on the back with silver ears.

I send one a day on Mon, Wed and Fri. The last card will go out Dec 29.

my daughter won a set of ears, they came as a surprise in the mail yesterday! I mailed in a few postcards in september and that was it, I actually forgot about it for a while. I think I'll get a few more postcards in before the end of the sweepstakes!

my daughter won a set of ears, they came as a surprise in the mail yesterday! I mailed in a few postcards in september and that was it, I actually forgot about it for a while. I think I'll get a few more postcards in before the end of the sweepstakes!

Ok...our family won three sets of Dream Ears a couple of days ago. I assumed that they were from the October prize drawing. (They draw for a whole month's worth of winners on the 20th of the next month.) Now you say you had only sent in postcards in September and won Dream Ears yesterday. That means these prizes coming in the mail now are actually from the September prize drawing.

I have been playing since late October 2007. I sent in 4 cards virtually every day. All total we have won 2 pin lanyards from 2007 and 16 sets of Dream Ears. I finally ran out of cards last week, so I have effectively stopped playing now. I really just wanted one of the 2008 pin lanyards. But I have not heard of anyone winning those in 2008. But, it looks like I have a couple of more chances to win if they are only sending out Septembe prizes now. I could win for October and November too yet.

Here's hoping.

Eric

Got back from WDW Friday night. Seen a lot of people with FP and Dream Ears but was not lucky enough to be at the right place at the right time! :( Come Monday, I'm going to the post office and purchasing more postcards!! lol Seems I have better luck through the mail ~ 3 Ears ~

Received 5 ears in the mail today, one addressed to each of us. The girls were so happy.

Received 5 ears in the mail today, one addressed to each of us. The girls were so happy.

That's interesting...we won three sets of ears a few days ago and there was one addressed to each of us as well. That happened to us a couple of months ago too.

Lucky us....we all got picked!

Eric

Ok...our family won three sets of Dream Ears a couple of days ago. I assumed that they were from the October prize drawing. (They draw for a whole month's worth of winners on the 20th of the next month.) Now you say you had only sent in postcards in September and won Dream Ears yesterday. That means these prizes coming in the mail now are actually from the September prize drawing.

I have been playing since late October 2007. I sent in 4 cards virtually every day. All total we have won 2 pin lanyards from 2007 and 16 sets of Dream Ears. I finally ran out of cards last week, so I have effectively stopped playing now. I really just wanted one of the 2008 pin lanyards. But I have not heard of anyone winning those in 2008. But, it looks like I have a couple of more chances to win if they are only sending out Septembe prizes now. I could win for October and November too yet.

Here's hoping.

Eric

So if I've only been sending them in this month they will not draw until January 20th?

We just spent a week in Disney and won nothing but had 5 boxes of ears waiting for us when we got home. That was a wonderful welcome back surprise. I have really been wanting some 2008 pins and lanyards. Has anyone won them?

I was wondering is the information regarding sending in the postcards for a chance to win still on Disney's website? If so can someone post the link to it? I can not find it. I just wanted to read it again.

So if I've only been sending them in this month they will not draw until January 20th?

That is correct. According to the rules, on the 20th of each month, the previous month's prize drawings are conducted. I am not sure of how the procedure works...I am sure this is all computerized.

So, prizes for the month of December will be drawn on January 20th. Then the information about the winners is sent to WDW for the prizes to be boxed up and mailed. That process often takes another 3-4 weeks. So, if you are sending in cards for December 2008, you might not expect to see any prizes at your door until February 2009.

I have not heard of anyone winning 2008 pin lanyards through the mail. It happened quite often in 2007. I won 2 2007 pin lanyards and I only started playing in late October 2007.

Eric

I've been sending in postcards since early Oct. Two days ago I received my first dream in the mail. Two dream ears, one addressed to me, one addressed to DS6. Nothing for DS3.

I was starting to think we'd never win.

How weird! Are you sending it to:

PO Box 8650
Elmhurst, IL 60126

?

I stopped sending postcards for a while but then started back up again these past couple months. I haven't had that happen to me yet.

I have sent mine to this address for weeks now and I just got one of mine back in the mail. It says not deliverable as addressed unable to foward??? Should I re-send it?:confused3

I've sent in 3 total, one Oct, Nov, and Dec 08. Just got a call saying I have Dream Ears coming.

I bot $ store cards with a moose on it (keeping it Cdn) and drew black mickey ears on him. :lmao:

Maybe they're clearing them out end of the promo!

Photo245.jpg
Photo246.jpg

Just want to say congrats to all who won. I was not a part of that group :( but I am very happy for all who were.

It sure has been a long time since anyone has won anything by mail. Do you think people gave up and are not posting on here?

I think all the pixie dust for mail entries went to the DVC winner.

For it :) :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter