YOMD practice?

pixistix

Mouseketeer
When we went to Disney in August 2004, on our last day we were in Magic Kingdom waiting in line for Splash Mountain. The line was long but we were just standing there when a cast member came up to us and asked how our vacation was going and how long we were staying. We told him it was our last day. He said "follow me." We went past everyone in line and were taken to the front of the ride line and put right on the ride. We never knew why, but I told DH that maybe they were practicing for YOMD. Was a great magical moment that we'll always remember.
Anyone else have anything happen that could have been YOMD practice?

That happened to us a few years ago. It was around Thanksgiving and we had just gotten to WDW that morning - Our room wasn't ready yet so we went to MK. We had just walked into the park and headed to Splash Mountain to see how long the line was. As we were coming down the stairs towards the entrance a CM came over to us and asked us had we ridden Splash Mtn. yet. We told her yes, but not this trip we had just arrived. She said come with me and proceeded to take us through the exit and we immediately got on the ride. It was a super magical way to start our vacation. It's a memory we still talk about.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter