You Are Not The First To Pass This Way: 2nd Magic Baltic Cruise, 6/24/2010

TDC Nala

1937, what a year that was
Once again I seem to be signing up for the specialty cruise that doesn't have a thread yet. :confused3 The cruises I am on get no respect. But they're fun.

At least I don't think it has a thread yet. I looked. Was anyone else looking?

cruise list (assuming I didn't miss anything on the thread)

Cindy18, husband (Matt), daughters (14 and 12)
Lzj21428 (Nina), husband (Sam), daughters (22 and 14), son (17)
TDC Nala (Catherine) & Improvgal
Mehaul (Lisa), husband (Michael) & daughters (6 and 8)
Ga9497
Ldconley, husband & daughter (14)
Grizbuzz (Jen), husband (John), sons (5 and 7),mother in law, sister in law, 2 nephews (5 and 7) plus baby
KarenGillFl, husband, daughter (11), sons (16 and 8)
Lynncullen, husband, son (8)
Macassi, husband, daughter (6), sons (9 and 12), parents-in-law
NewgeneB & wife (Cheryl)
Bridgemanva & son (20)
DCLaddict-ohio, husband & daughter (17)
Ktkspider (Kellie), husband (Tom), daughter (12), parents, aunt & uncle
Jetsmets, wife, daughters (10 and 8), parents in law
Mardonna & family, 4 kids (9,5,5, 2.5)
parkaroo
dwrobel (Danielle) & parents (Pam and Henry)
Jeff318, girlfriend & family
jarudinsky (Julie), husband (Chris), father (Jim), daughters (11 and 6)
Buck4568 & family (teenage son and daughter)
Ch10dad (Ray), wife, daughters (14 and 10)
nfowife (Margaret), husband (Dan) daughter (5) and son (3)
sarahgirl's parents
MadHatterMom2(Julie), husband (James), daughter (11) and son (7)
3bebe (Emily), husband (Dan), daughters (14 and 11) and son (13)
babym66 (Charlene), husband (Jeff), daughter (9)

ONBOARD MEET: 3 pm June 24 at the Promenade Lounge. If you are signed up for fish extender but don't have a stateroom number before departure you can update here.

What, nobody likes this date? No love for Estonia? what?

Here's some photos of Tallinn...maybe that'll help.

tallinn-ap-1.jpg

estonia-tallinn.jpg

It's been checked...Estonia does produce cheese. (Must go where there's cheese.)

My friend thought the 6/12 would be less crowded...hm, maybe not the case...:cool1:

Come on Book the first one, Well we can see ya when we get off the ship in Dover.

Come on Book the first one, Well we can see ya when we get off the ship in Dover.

Can't, doesn't work with my leave schedule. You know about my leave schedule. They have to start on a Saturday and end on a Thursday. That is two extra Fridays I'd need leave for.

TDC, this is the cruise we will be booking. I will be waiting patiently tomorrow to hear from my TA @ DU. Hope I get what I'm looking for stateroom wise. As for price wise, well, it's gonna cost what it's gonna cost!!! :scared1:

I'm sure there will be others here on this thread tomorrow.

Nina

I am thinking of this one, but i am booked on the first baltic on June 12. I maybe switching to this one as the time gets closer though, we will see! :)

Can't, doesn't work with my leave schedule. You know about my leave schedule. They have to start on a Saturday and end on a Thursday. That is two extra Fridays I'd need leave for.

Bummer, see ya at the Port in Dover. Lynn got us in on the repo and 1st Baltic.

Allright, we're in. At least until Uncle Sam decides otherwise. Booked online first thing this morning: Cat 6, Starboard, Main dining, exactly the mid-aftish stateroom we were after. I'm calling it a good day.

that's it huh? we may be No.2 (second cruise, not the first) but we try harder.

maybe it will be quiet in my secret porthole room.

Still waiting to hear from my TA. I must have cked my email 100 times today. Maybe I'll get my Cat. 2 that I requested!! :rotfl2:

How did you others book today? TA, online, phone.

I'm still waiting on my TA too. This was my first choice of cruises. Soon as I know for sure, I'll join you'all "officially".

Thanks for the pictures of Tallinn too. The city appealed to me from the start over Helsinki so I'm delighted to see your pictures as a bit of a preview.

Just received my email from DU and have sent off my deposit, so we are good to go. The price wasn't as horrific as I thought it would be. We have two connecting Cat. 5 staterooms on deck 7. I think they are midship. They are the same cabins we have had for all our Wonder cruises, so it's like being home. Now to tell DH what I've done!!! :rolleyes1

Hi, we're on this, after thinking we'd be on the first one until we got the email from DU. It'll be me, DH and 2 DDs, who then will be 14 and 12. We got 2 connecting category 6s at midship. Trying not to think about the price, because this will truly be a once in a lifetime few weeks! Nice to meet you guys.

Cindy, glad you found the thread. You're so right, this will be a trip of a lifetime.

On this cruise will be, me, dh, dd(22), ds(17), and dd(14, 2 months shy of 15)
and I will get to celebrate my birthday on the cruise, just like I did on our med cruise.

Look out Baltics, here we come!! :cheer2:

Bummer, see ya at the Port in Dover. Lynn got us in on the repo and 1st Baltic.

We're getting the stateroom you're vacating, Scott. Don't do a Johnny Depp and trash it OK? or leave an unbrulee under the bed or anything like that.

sounds like i will have to go to Peru when you go. (really I am thinking about it)

Mickey Dream Magic and Pixie Dust! Just received my TA's confirmation that I am booked on this cruise. Hi everyone.

We got 2 cat 6's yesterday morning. Deck 6 starboard side midship. DW & I were at DL playing so I was lucky my sister & BIL are going on this cruise as well and booked for us too.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter