You know you are in Disney when..

pktbMouse

DIS Veteran
Im on the people mover and hear "paging Mr Tom Morrow Mr Tom Morrow, your party has arrived from Saturn, please give them a ring!"

Im on the people mover and hear "paging Mr Tom Morrow Mr Tom Morrow, your party has arrived from Saturn, please give them a ring!"

I thought they cut this out when they reopened Space Mountain. Did they put it back in? That would make a lot of people happy!!! :)

After I check into my resort and I'm walking through the grounds to my room. The children laughing and running around the pool. Families coming back from the parks with their WDW shopping bags. I can barely stand it! I can't get on a bus to a park fast enough... sometimes I don't even care which park. Just get me to one!

1- I thought they cut this out when they reopened Space Mountain.
2-Did they put it back in?

1- It's gone (from the soundtrack of the "new" TTA-PeopleMover.)

2- Nope.

Sorry to say that it looks like pktbMouse is gonna have to get a NEW "I'm at Disney" thing.

When you are NOT a morning person at home, but find yourself popping out of bed at 7am every day so you can get to the parks before rope drop...

When you see a whole group of mature, normal adults wearing silly hats, and instead of thinking "That's so stupid, what is wrong with them?" you are suddenly inspired to find a store and buy yourself a pair too.

...when I get on the monorail or tram and hear multiple languages being spoken by people from all over the world. I think I'm going to learn new languages just by going to Disney all the time. :goodvibes

as soon as i see a smile on my dh's face.

When I see the little mickey shampoos in the bathroom.
When I see mickey everywhere!!!

When riding on the Magical Express we see the first road sign to Walt Disney World.

Seeing the people waving the white hands at the airport's check-in for magical express!

For me it is 2 things.

First the smell of walking in POP's classic hall! Man the power of smell takes over and the tears flow. :cloud9:
I love that smell, the smell of sweetness with just a touch of floral....don't know what it is but man it is like a drug.

Next is the sound of the man's voice on the first bus I ride.
"Welcome to Walt Disney World's transportation service.....sit back, relax and enjoy while we do the driving". Oh I want to explode with excitement when I hear his voice. :yay:

When, as soon as you get into your room, the bags unpacked, everything settled in and the tv's on (being the WDW Today Channel for me), and you look out your window to see the Florida sky. Doesn't matter your view, all you know is, you're in DISNEY! :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter