• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

You know you're addicted to Disney when.....

- When you start seeing HMs EVERYWHERE
- You start dreaming about it in your sleep (sometimes a good dream, sometimes a scarry one)
- You are on the DIS more than any other website out there
- Your house is Disneyfied
- You finally got your DH talking about Disney as much as you :cool1:
- You've trained your kids so well on Disney trivia that they know the answers to some of the questions better than you do
- During dinner, instead of a normal conversation, your family plays Disney related games (example: Name all characters in Alphabetical order, what ride/resort am I)
- You have the next 3 trips to Disney already planned out, even after just getting back from one 2 weeks ago (I have our Sept trip planned, May 2011 planned, and starting to plan our first ever DLR trip for next Sept).
- Your friends and extended family members don't roll their eyes or question you anymore about why you go to Disney so much, they know that whenever we leave for a vacation, it will be to Disney.....they only question when it is not Disney.

You check the weather at WDW every day even when you don't have a trip planned :rotfl2:

Everyone you work with comes to ask you questions about WDW because they are 'thinking about going' or have a trip planned and have NO IDEA what they are doing :goodvibes It's so much fun to enlighten them - and after the look of horror has faded - they say 'i'm SO glad I came to talk to you!':rotfl:

Your kids think it's 'not fair' if a year goes by and they haven't been to WDW!

You get bummed if you open the DIS, TouringPlans, WDW News Today etc. and there aren't any new updates :surfweb:

Those are too funny!

What about getting in the longest line at the grocery store to "practice" standing in line!

You know you're addicted to Disney when:

you download and listen to old DISunplugged podcasts because waiting for the new ones every week just isn't cutting it.

You know your addicted to Disney when:

~you look for hidden mickeys everyday.
~you listen to radio Disney everyday.
~when you dream of Disney almost every night.

I saw a HM that was made out of pot holes in the road on the way to work. Called my wife about it and she said I needed serious help.:lmao:

Thinking about your list of things you want to buy when you get there!

Mickey potholders
Mickey flatware (I WILL get it this trip!!!)
Dole whips
Turkey legs
POPCORN!!!!!

:banana:

^^god, I wish my DBF would :sad1: (he still thinks I'm crazy)

.:: You know you're addicted when the WDW-depression after your trip feels like lovesickness

.:: ...when you check the DISboards before your e-mails

.:: ...when you start planning your next trip while you are at WDW

When you say "Driver all clear" and beep your horn twice. Then you pull out of your driveway!

When your kids are invited to a party and you only buy Disney gifts because you don't want your money going to any other company but Disney! Let me tell you this gets harder as your kids get older but it can be done!:rotfl2:

• When you buy any Disney food you can get your hands at the grocery store (I always have a huge bag of Mickey chicken nuggets from Costco in my freezer!)
  • When you're off of work and the house is a mess and you're plopped in front of your computer with DISradio playing and you're DISing away
  • When you're stuck in traffic and people are giving you strange looks while you're singing along to POTC, IASW and HM
  • You can't fathom the thought that WDW goes on without you when you're not there

When you're off of work and the house is a mess and you're plopped in front of your computer with DISradio playing and you're DISing away

Wow, you must be looking into my house every weekend!:rotfl2:

Seriously:

When you turn down Tahiti for another birthday trip back to the mouse's house! (It's true-pathetic yes, but hey-it's Disney!)

Wow, you must be looking into my house every weekend!:rotfl2:

:lmao:I knew I wasn't alone! But, I'm off work today and here I am!
I'm pretty sure my friends and family were happy when I discovered the Dis so I'd leave them alone but, now I just keep saying "Hey guess what I just read on the Dis!" I just don't understand why everyone doesn't want to talk Disney all day :rolleyes1

• When you play the WDW park music CD in your car every day to and from work.
  • When you find yourself humming the same songs constantly even when you're not listening to the CD.
  • When you're trying to stretch the last of your leftover Disney hotel soap and shampoo until your next visit!
  • When you're planning a big visit next year with extended family members, and thinking that you might just go for a quick visit with the immediate family before that one...

I'm sure I'll think of more.

- When you start seeing HMs EVERYWHERE
- You start dreaming about it in your sleep (sometimes a good dream, sometimes a scarry one)
- Your friends and extended family members don't roll their eyes or question you anymore about why you go to Disney so much, they know that whenever we leave for a vacation, it will be to Disney.....they only question when it is not Disney.

These are great and so true! :rotfl:

My husband even bought "me" (I think it was for him) a steering wheel cover with Mickey on it! And he didn't complain about travelling far to go to the Disney store last month either and he agreed (and uses) our Disney Visa!

Another one to add -- My sister has an App on her iphone that tells her the wait time for all of the rides in the park -- We look at it all the time.

I look for reasons to talk about Disney!

A few more:

*We go to the Library to borrow all their travel related book about Disney World

*We subscribe to Celebrations Magazine

*We have park maps that we look at over and over again

*People run away from me when I start talking about Disney!

Another one to add -- My sister has an App on her iphone that tells her the wait time for all of the rides in the park -- We look at it all the time.

I have this too!!! It's called Lines -

I sooo need the CD with the park music - Where oh where do you get it??

How about....

Grabbing enough napkins everytime you eat - and when you're running low that means another trip!!

We use the napkins all the time! I put them in my bag in case we ever need them for anything - and by the end of the day, I have a whole stack - I had to use one of those medium size store bags to bring them all home this past time - LOL:rotfl::rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter