• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

You know you're addicted to Disney when.....

I have this too!!! It's called Lines -

I sooo need the CD with the park music - Where oh where do you get it??

How about....

Grabbing enough napkins everytime you eat - and when you're running low that means another trip!!

We use the napkins all the time! I put them in my bag in case we ever need them for anything - and by the end of the day, I have a whole stack - I had to use one of those medium size store bags to bring them all home this past time - LOL:rotfl::rotfl:

I like the napkins one -- Now I need to go back NOW to get them! :rotfl: I have pens all over that say Walt Disney World and like the dork I am, I smile everytime I use one! We also have all of our soaps, shampoos and conditioners left over with mickey etched in the soap. I even have my 9 year old spotting hidden mickeys EVERYWHERE -- some times he even points them out to me!

She also has an app that tells her park hours and I think she just paid $1.99 for an app that gives her all of the menus! When we get together, we drive the rest of the family CRAZY with all of our Disney talk! :lmao:

She also has an app that tells her park hours and I think she just paid $1.99 for an app that gives her all of the menus! When we get together, we drive the rest of the family CRAZY with all of our Disney talk! :lmao:

Can you find the name of the app out for me? Thank you!!! I've been looking for all apps Disney, but have only found a few -

How about......

When you talk to your daughter and call her 'Princess" all the time -

Or....

when someone just asks a general question about anything, you turn it into being about Disney! ---- I do this one all the time - My SIL will call to talk about xyz and I will switch the convo over to Disney every time!!

* When you name your two labs Disney and Tinkerbell

* When your daughter the college student does her persuasive speach on
taking a Disney vacation (and the professor gave her an A and said she
made the whole class want to go!)
* When you change careers so you can talk Disney every day :cool1:

* When you marry someone as crazy for Disney as you are :woohoo:

* When you see friends and relatives they ask when your next Disney vacay
will be?

* When you send e-mails to your spouse and sign it "your DW" or "your DH"

* You teach your granddaughter to say Mickey before Daddy :goodvibes

when the night time sky is just the right shade of purplish/gray--it can't help but remind you of Mexico in EPCOT.

I sooo need the CD with the park music - Where oh where do you get it??

How about....

Grabbing enough napkins everytime you eat - and when you're running low that means another trip!!

We use the napkins all the time! I put them in my bag in case we ever need them for anything - and by the end of the day, I have a whole stack - I had to use one of those medium size store bags to bring them all home this past time - LOL:rotfl::rotfl:

Four Parks One World. I bought mine last year at the World and I don't know if they are even selling it anymore but you can get it here Your WDW Store. I love mine. It never leaves my car! The Disney Store website also has what looks like the new one. It's a little pricey but, as I'm looking at it... I may need to have it!

And I'm glad I'm not the only one with all the napkins! We ended up with so many we we're still using them! In fact, this thread made up my mind for dinner (Mickey chicken nuggets and french fries) so we'll be whipping out the napkins for dinner.

you know you are addicted to Disney when:

you just leave your luggage in the trunk of your car/truck and is ready for the next flight out :)

You know you are addicted to Disney when you cry at every Disney commercial on TV!!

BUy Disney toothpaste for the kids ( use it too :thumbsup2)

Buy kid size Disney Bananas

Insist on buying my boys Disney Pajamas even though they are starting to refuse them.. thank god for Pirates Of The Carr.!!

You are more excited about Disney on Ice than your kids!!

YOu long for that particular smell of DISNEY WORLD!!

- As the garage door shuts, you say "Please stand clear of the door".

- You are purchasing a new cell phone so you can get the app to let you know the ride wait times from home.

- Friends go to WDW and you give them $, a list and exact store locations (along with pictures) of what you NEED them to bring you.

-

- When you start seeing HMs EVERYWHERE
- You start dreaming about it in your sleep (sometimes a good dream, sometimes a scarry one)
- You are on the DIS more than any other website out there
- Your house is Disneyfied
- You finally got your DH talking about Disney as much as you :cool1:
- You've trained your kids so well on Disney trivia that they know the answers to some of the questions better than you do
- During dinner, instead of a normal conversation, your family plays Disney related games (example: Name all characters in Alphabetical order, what ride/resort am I)
- You have the next 3 trips to Disney already planned out, even after just getting back from one 2 weeks ago (I have our Sept trip planned, May 2011 planned, and starting to plan our first ever DLR trip for next Sept).
- Your friends and extended family members don't roll their eyes or question you anymore about why you go to Disney so much, they know that whenever we leave for a vacation, it will be to Disney.....they only question when it is not Disney.

I have you beat on the trips ahead one.. i have this years planned, next years planned and 2013's planned

Does this happen to anyone else or just me. When I see a Mickey or one of the gang on a toy/ book ect. at a store, I just for a moment imagine myself at a gift shop at WDW.:cloud9:
I give my head a little shake and remind myself NO!! you are not in WDW you are at Target shopping for toilet paper.:scared1:

I also have come to believe that my "real life" needs ambient music too. I always have D-COT playing my favorite ambient music from DWD. At first DH thought I was nuts and say how can you listen to that all the time....but just tonight he came home from his walk humming a song from future world in Epcot. :laughing:

I also am in full indoctrination of my children. We play name the quote. Whats your favorite wdw ride, what character do you want to see next time? What will you say to him/her? It is not a matter of if we are going to them be when's the next trip.:woohoo:

Four Parks One World. I bought mine last year at the World and I don't know if they are even selling it anymore but you can get it here Your WDW Store. I love mine. It never leaves my car! The Disney Store website also has what looks like the new one. It's a little pricey but, as I'm looking at it... I may need to have it!
"Four Parks One World" is exactly what I was talking about.

I got it in February on the Disney Wonder for about $20-$25. It's a great CD set. It's got the soundtracks to most of the major attractions, including PotC, Haunted Mansion, IASM, Winnie the Pooh, Soarin', the France movie soundtrack in Epcot, etc. The only downside is that you will never stop humming the songs. They're all very catchy tunes.

You refer to your husband out loud in conversation as 'DH.' :rolleyes1

I am "GUILTY" of this one... :guilty:
O O O and while talking to people about our Disney trip the DIS codes just slip out....
we're going WDW, ME will pick us up @ the Airport, during EMH we
will need our KTTK,
Then I realize I am being looked at like I just grew 2 heads...:laughing:

You spend hours a day for multiple days researching random WDW/Walt Disney/ANYTHING Disney trivia even though you already know most of it just in case you've missed something. My husband made fun of me recently because every few minutes I'd interrupt our conversation with "Babe, did you know (insert random Disney fact)?"

I finally figured I'd start posting on here since I visit so frequently. Its nice to know there's a place to chat about Disney and people can actually understand what goes through my head when I even think of the word "Disney!" No one seems to understand why I love it so much or why I get tears in my eyes every time I enter Magic Kingdom (always my first park stop on a WDW visit).

You spend hours a day for multiple days researching random WDW/Walt Disney/ANYTHING Disney trivia even though you already know most of it just in case you've missed something. My husband made fun of me recently because every few minutes I'd interrupt our conversation with "Babe, did you know (insert random Disney fact)?"

I finally figured I'd start posting on here since I visit so frequently. Its nice to know there's a place to chat about Disney and people can actually understand what goes through my head when I even think of the word "Disney!" No one seems to understand why I love it so much or why I get tears in my eyes every time I enter Magic Kingdom (always my first park stop on a WDW visit).

:grouphug::welcome::grouphug:

:rotfl: These are all too funny (but true)

For me - it's known I'm an addict because -
The family members give ME a list of what they want for Christmas from the World - cause they know I'll be there at least twice each year....

When I graduate from college this spring - my hubby told me I could go ANYWHERE I wanted - and of course, I picked WDW.....

And......co-workers are e-mailing me for advice about where to stay, what to do, etc.....

Thanks to all DISers, I can now admit my problem - is there a 12-step program for us? :goodvibes

You have a Disney ringtone on your phone and actually MISS phone calls because your too caught up listening and singing the tune!

you brush your teeth and watch the bubbles in the sink become hidden mickeys of all sizes!! This is also happens when washing hands too! But hey it means my teeth and hands are super clean!:thumbsup2 ohhh I just had a thought why not do this in the shower too! Man this is outta control:rotfl:!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter