You live at School - How often do you call your Mother?

More than I should lol. Usually about once a day, though once in a while a day'll get skipped. I'm trying to cut back though lol :)

I'm really bad at that actually. She usually calls me unless I need something. I'm trying to be independent though, hah.

I still live at home but when I transfer next semester, dang, I'll probably be calling all the time...I'm really close to my mom...I'll miss her! :( lol

About once a day. If either my parents or I are really busy, we'll skip a day, and when something exciting/stressful is going on, we talk more.

Usually once a day. Unless I forget. Or there are times like now, when my phone has been misplaced in my room somewhere and is off. So I emailed my mom, but have not actually spoken to her in two days. Bad me.

When I moved to school I liked the town so much that I made it my permanent residence after a few months. I only see my mother maybe 3-4 times a year now, so I call a lot - probably every other day!

My sister and I make sure to keep my mom up to date on internet stuff enough (and fixing her computer) to make sure that we can at least check each other's away messages, and drop notes and questions in on each other like "can you find my _____ and mail it to me" or "you got ____ in the mail" kinda stuff
Cell phones are always close too, but we're both busy with different schedules... for example it's after 1am right now and I'm going to head to bed in a bit (don't have to be on campus until 12:30) and she's been in bed since before I was done with homework.
I'm really busy this semester and it's only going to get worse, I'm planning on doing the CP spring 09 so that's going to be hard to match up too, then back to school for a year and graduation. then i'll be out in the world working (hopefully as an Imagineer!).

Family's important to me but I can get along on my own, as long as I've got friends around and somewhere to go swing dancing :P

if i need something then i call, but she usually ends up calling me on her way home from work just to say hi n see how its going, if im not in the mood sometimes i wont pick up, or alot of time she'll call during classes, even tho i've given her my schdule mutliple times! lol

When I was away my freshman year, my mom send me an ecard everyday, we talked probably 2-3 times on the phone a day and she sent me a care package every week. Haha. Anyway, I normally talk to her 2-3 times a day. We're just close and we like to check in. (If anyone watched Gilmore Girls, that's virtually us).

I call my mom just about every day. We're really close though, and she's scared of computers so we can't use email or IM.

Cause calls are so expensive, we tend to msn or skype each other. We've even left faebook wall messages :) However i've only just moved away, so we speak whenever we are both on msn, so like every other day!

I live at home but my brother is at college. He calls about twice a day. But my mom calls him like after every class he gets out of. She is like really protective. Then she gets mad sometimes if she calls and he doesn't answer or he forgets to call back. A little bit annoying at times but its all good :)

We email or talk on AIM several times a day. We're not really phone people so we only talk on the phone 2 or 3 times a week.

WOW! You guys talk a lot!

When I started my freshman year, we talked 2-3 times a week. By the end of freshman year through senior year, we talked once a week- usually on Sundays. I still live away from home at age 27 and I chat with my parents once a week on average.

I chose to live away from home so I could break away and live my own life. I spose others maybe live away for other reasons or are closer to their parents. I love them but I wanted to be independent and not share every moment with them. I couldn't imagine being that close to my parents at 18 or 19 or ever actually! LOL! Maybe I'm not as lucky as the rest of you but once a week is plenty for me :)

The "I'm Alive" call?

If she's lucky, once a week?

Agreed . . . and if I don't she will call my friends and bother them. I am just busy an forgetful, its sad that I have to put it in my planner or on my to-do list in order to remember. Sometimes more . . . sometimes less.

I live at home since I go to school here (it's best for my major) but I lived in France on foreign exchange for a while and I would call home once a day. When I do my CP, I'll probably call at least once a day--more if something exciting or stressful happens. My parents and I are very close but sometimes it's best if you DON'T call as much: it doesn't upset you as much

Pretty much once a day...more often if I have something exciting to share or have a specific question.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter