Your favourite shot at the moment...

PICT8897L1-vi.jpg

PICT8890H2-vi.jpg

Here's a couple I like, hard picking just one. Lots of great pics posted, nice work everyone.

Cedar Waxwing
CedarWaxwing-12acr.jpg

IceBells-07acr.jpg

Here's a couple I like, hard picking just one. Lots of great pics posted, nice work everyone.

Cedar Waxwing
CedarWaxwing-12acr.jpg

IceBells-07acr.jpg

nice shots both, is the water ice or drops> very cool either way just curious

nice shots both, is the water ice or drops> very cool either way just curious

Thanks Jann, they are ice that formed into shapes of bells, They most likely formed when and icicle reached the water and being a river it would rise and fall around the icicle and being so darn cold out formed these shapes. Thanks again.
Don

Right now I love this one of my mum even though technically, it's very poor. It was taken at TGI Fridays so it was incredibly dark and I couldn't get much light into my camera so I edited heavily on the computer to pull the image out. Mum was quite the party girl back in the 60's so I hear and this seems to capture that side of her, for me somehow the grainyness adds to it.

Mum5watermarked.jpg

Here's one I shot last week, didn't care for the color version, so I changed it to bw in lightroom and it really like how it looks now.

CochecoRiverDoverNH-02-06bwcr.jpg

Can it be something I photoshopped a tad? Sometimes my favs are ones that aren't quite right straight from the camera (aka blurry!) but when I run a filter or an effect on them they come out a bit more interesting. Just didn't want to break the rules if they were to come straight from the camera! ;)

this is one of my favorites of flowers I took the bee just so happen to be there pollenating.

flowers2.jpg

disneylandflowerandbee1.jpg

Wow some great photos here! Here's my favorite right now - taken just last night...

BaileyUpCloseBW.jpg

This is fast becoming my favourite thread I have ever started...love, love, LOVE these shots. Thanks for sharing with us all.:thumbsup2

Ok, since no one said I couldn't post a photoshoped pic, here's one that I'm lovin' at the moment - sort of grungy effect on a rather girly girl!

244626720_WbFPn-L.jpg

Love this! What are you doing for lighting? One of these days, I need to start thinking about moving past the on camera flash thing.

Thank you, I used my canon 430ex external flash along with my fong lightsphere. I have been able to produce very even lighting with a single flash and the lightsphere.... but I am still debating on picking up some studio lights....maybe one day.

Thank you, I used my canon 430ex external flash along with my fong lightsphere. I have been able to produce very even lighting with a single flash and the lightsphere.... but I am still debating on picking up some studio lights....maybe one day.

can your 430ex be used in wireless mode...??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter