Your guess for time length of current incentives?

Maddykins06

Mouseketeer
Yes, I realize that this is probably based upon sales, but as a DVC wannabe newbie, what is your experience with incentives such as the current ones? Or your best guess as to how long they will last?

I am assuming they are pretty good by others standards? I had ZERO desire for the cruise, so they seem excellent to me.

Thank you! :thumbsup2

Well, BLT went for sale in either late September, early October. At first, there were no incentives, other than being a founding member and possibly the $5.00 off per point discount. They then added DP's as an incentive and that was it until January when the cruise option was added (so maybe a few months).

The cruise option was in place for about 2 - 3 months. Then they added the additional point incentive and Disney Visa AP' deal.

So, my best estimate is that it will be this way for 2 - 3 months, into the summer. That is when you will see new one if sales start to slow. If sales stay strong, then I think they will continue until DVC needs to make them better--my personal opinion is they won't get worse for a very long time.

I also hope they continue at least until August when I plan to do another BLT add on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter