Your Most Magical Moments Photos

tinknjack

Earning My Ears
I would like to see photos of “Magical Moments”. It can be with a character, an iconic park image, something random from the Disney parks- anything that you think makes a magical picture of yourself, family and/or friends. It is the kind of photo that you look at and think, now THAT is where I want to be!

Here are a few of my favorite magical moments:
IMG_3767.jpg

IMG_3792.jpg

DSCF9943.jpg

image404.jpg

If there is a Photopass picture that is your favorite feel free to share it too.

I would like to see really creative pictures too. The “Attack of the Mice from Outer Space!” photo from WDWFigment is one I that I really enjoy. Here is the link : http://www.flickriver.com/photos/10245245@N07/3267572652

Show me what you’ve got DISers!

Love these pics too. It was raining bad and the characters came and hug my DD. She was thrilled.

n778884734_1603104_7815273.jpg

s778884734_1603105_7814055.jpg

s778884734_1603103_5967160.jpg

Okay I'm signing up early for this one. :goodvibes

And I'll add a few~

Monsoon Rain- Riding dumbo anyway since it was the only thing my youngest wanted to do the whole day.

Mickey Waffles- My next life all I want is a job handing these out. Like dispensing happiness with a pair of tongs.

The Living Seas- This CM cleaning the glass spent 45 minutes entertaining the girls at the same time

Whispering Canyon Cafe- The servers there can deal with 'Attitude' (Click the link for the story)

First Time Rides- What could be better?

Awesome Jeff! Love the faces on the girls at the water ride :D The waffle pic is priceless. Thanks for sharing.

This is a grainy picture taken with my 1st digital camera--a crappy 2 Mp. But it represents all the magical moments I have had at Disney--my daughter skipping in the rain at the MK on the way to the buses. We've had many skipping-in-the-rain moments since!

disney20038.jpg

Our first night at Port Orleans Riverside. We were so excited for the next morning.
Saw mouse ears everywhere we looked.

p730289836-4.jpg

13-year-old boy who only wants to get his hair cut on Main Street:

BEFORE:

p624278007-4.jpg

and AFTER:
p644990657-4.jpg

Definitely an oldie, but my second-most favorite ever, our DS's first trip in 1990:

Untitled-38ed.jpg

DSC_6049.jpg

It took cell phone communication and a lot of patience, and we still didn't perfect the 'Sarah standing still while blurred people surround her' shot.

08172009002471.jpg

We wanted some more portrait-like shots of us this trip in which you could tell we were in WDW, but the shot didn't scream it. Of those, this is my absolute favorite.

Two from our Proposal/Engagement on the beach of the Poly during Holiday Wishes! Significant to us for obvious reasons.

PixieDust - I love the picture of your daughter in front of the carousel. It’s amazing that rain doesn’t slow some of us down! I have to tell you the bus picture was funny because that is pretty much how we end every night at WDW.

Jeff - I got a good laugh out of your story with the picture of your daughter. You have to love the CMs and the magic they pass along! I am also a big believer in the Mickey waffles. :thumbsup2

Krissy - The picture of you and Chip & Dale is cute.

Michygoomy - Like I have said before rain can’t slow us down at WDW!

Suburbanmom - Love the Mickey ears with the lights. POR is one of our favorite resorts!

Klmall - Nice moment. I have to ask, you said that was your second most favorite. What was your first?

WDWFigment - I always enjoy your pictures! I especially like the picture of Sarah with the blurred people.

Great moments so far! Is anyone else up for sharing?

Thank you tinknjack! You bet, nothing slow us down at the world, and we all end up like my dd tired but happy.

wdwfigment, the pictures of the proposal are amazing, how romantic.

Love all the pics, thank you for opening this thread.

From our one evening stop in the MK this summer, my long wished for group princess shot:

princessgroupinkfrog.jpg

From our December trip, a remembrance of a magic-filled evening of fun with the Tremaines:

cindygroupresizeinkfrog.jpg

Princess of the Day and a very special photo op:

bellegoldgroupresizeinkfrog.jpg

And our most magical moment of all: DHS in January 08. We were taking pictures out in front of the hat when a CM came over to admire my daughter's gown. After chatting for a bit, she asked if we wanted to be Grand Marshalls in the Stars & Cars Motor Parade. Does it get any better????
paraderesizeinkfrog.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter