Your one must do thing is...

Splash Mountain, the ride in the Epcot golfball (not sure what it's called) and the Magic Kingdom light parade.....love it:cloud9:

Enter Norway and spray Lalia on my wrist, stroll on over to Italy and get a glass of Rosa Regale and a piece of dark chocolate. As I sip on the Rosa while sniffing my wrist I head over to the bakery in France for a turkey and Brie sandwhich... :love:

Enjoy the pure bliss of the goodies at Karamelle Kuche'.

Am I alone in thinking that they need an express window or maybe a Fast Pass to deal with the crowds inside?

Our must do is to go to DTD and have icecream from Ghiradelli's. Its not the most Disney thing to do out there, but for us its the perfect mix of the Disney atmosphere and and bringing back memories of being in San Franciso.

DH and I always have to have dinner at Yachtsman Steakhouse. We try to time it just right so that afterwards we can sit by the pool for a bit then stroll (or take the boat if we are just too stuffed to move) to Epcot for Illuminations.

Wow...just thinking about these make me almost tear up some.... hurry up June 9th!!! Can't wait to make even more memories.

Splash Mountain, the ride in the Epcot golfball (not sure what it's called) and the Magic Kingdom light parade.....love it:cloud9:

Spaceship Earth. It is one of my favorites! I guess it wouldn't be considered a thrill ride to most people, but the simplicity of it thrills me to no end. I love it to be my first ride at Epcot. I love that my homeschooled kids get a lesson. I was able to use the burnt library in one of our recent lessons. So cool!

We make sure we do something different each time we go! When we reflect back on our trips, we always refer to them by saying..." That was the trip that we tried..."

But to be more specific:

MK: Peter Pan's Flight and Wishes!!
(These 2 are my all time favorites. I told my DH that all I wanted for my 40th B-day this year was to go to MK, ride Peter Pan, and see Wishes. :lovestruc And guess what? That's just what we're going to do.:yay:)

Epcot: Me - Soarin; DH and 2DS's -Mission Space; Family - Trying all the different sodas from around the world at the Refreshment center.

DHS - RNR and Fantasmic

Boardwalk - Watching the street performers in the evenings.

And last but not least... My family will tell you that I must always cry when I walk into Magic Kingdom. I can't help it. I just love, love, love to see my kids and all the other children's faces light up when they walk in the gates. It's overwhelming.

For me it would have to be the Lion King Festival! For the family it would be pin trading and the last day lunch at Crystal Palace.

For us, its Pizza Planet. My DS3 absolutely loves that place and for him its the highlight of the trip. Not the greatest pizza in the world, but the joy of seeing his face light up when he goes into that place ("I'm in the REAL Pizza Planet!!!) is priceless for us.

Place we always have to eat: Sci Fi
Snack we always get: Dole Whip
Always watch at least once: Epcot/MK Fireworks
Candy we always bring home: Japanese

We have our favorite rides and parks too. But we just have to do the above before we come home.

On our first night there we eat at the Liberty Tavern, watch the parade and Wishes. DH's absolute must do is Ohana...sometimes more than once!

Got to got to got to see the Electrical Parade! Always got a fish to wink at me until they dropped them!

The first park we hit is Epcot and Spaceship Earth is always the first ride. Our last day is MK!

DH- Haunted Mansion
DD-Courtney~ we hit the icecream shop on Main St. and have a sundae during really late EMH with me, it's quite bonding.
DD- Bailey~ Space Mountain, 50's Prime Time Cafe

There are things we ALWAYS do each trip:

MK - Space Mountain/Splash Mountain
AK - EE and Dinosaur
EPCOT - need to eat at Italy, Soarin', TT
HS - ToT and RnRC

Less than 2 weeks till we are in Florida!! CAN'T WAIT!!!

We always take a moment after entering the Magic Kingdom's Main Street USA and seeing that gleaming castle at the hub of the park forces us to reflect for a moment how blessed we are in America to have produced a man like Walt Disney whose imagination and hard work produced such an awesome place. Every visit must see is the fireworks show, the memories are warm tremendous.

Our must do is going to Epcot the first day and eating at San Angel Inn. There is just something about being inside Mexico that is just magical. It starts off our trip every time!!

The land, my father helped build it so it has a special meaning to me.

And the store that is on the leftt hand side when you walk from the castle into Fantasyland, I worked there for a year it was called Tinkerbell's Toyshop when I worked there 25 years ago, it has changed names and the interior has changed many times over the years

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter