your thoughts about May

We went in May 2003 and had an awesome time...Crowds were light and weather was great (except for that downpouring the night we arrived...Watched it from dinner at Ohana's!!!!! YUMMMMMMM! :D ).

We are leaving May 2 this year for 10 days and are hoping for as good luck as we had last trip...But, what counts is that we will be in WDW!!! (...And I will not be 7 months pregnant this time!!!!!!!). :flower1:

Hi kpk89!

We went the third week of May last year, and it did not cool off that much at all at night. It was hot and beautiful the entire time!

This year we are hoping to go the first/second week of May. :D

I'm scheduled for the first week of May this year and can't wait, especially after reading these replies!!! I was concerned about the celebration starting but it's over a year long celebration and I would hope that it would be much busier at DL, not WDW! I know WDW has new rides and attractions opening that day so crowds may be a bit heavier but I'll have a backup plan ready, just in case. Honestly, there hasn't been much hype around here but that may change as the time gets closer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter