Yum or Yuck

childhood choice...cheap. long lasting, king of the world vacation....and no melting on my mouth or hand...sisters looked so glumly at me , they with empty bag of mms...me a mile to go on the Big Hunk.

chips in you trick or treat bag?

yum.....but we don't do them. We do candy bars and bags of none candy treats (like Playdoh, mini puzzles, etsc)

clam dip?

so so......depends on the kind. I like the ones we make here. Vinegar based sauce

jambalaya?

yum

Orange Julius?
Was a very expensive drink in the 70s at our salem, oregon mall, with wages inflation, may have been more expensive than the Starbucks offering now. It was a treat, that if I remember, I only had when my friends parents took me to the mall with them. I loved it, but as an adult, just a tad too sweet for my liking and perhaps, once again, before starbucks in the 80s, expensive for what the drink was blended for a spontaneous offering. I bought it if there was a hot dog offering, but seldom. I would probably buy it now at a mall...but have not seen a julius in a long time...and if I do see it, probably a caramel frappe in my hand.🙈🙊🙉😱😱😱😱🤷‍♀️

brown bananas ??

Yum, but best when my Pappy used to make it on the farm in Illinois....

Lumpia?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter