Zeta Girls Secret Pals Round 3- Please Check This Thread For News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tishke

*Zeta Girl Forever* I am old, lame, hate fun and l
Hi Ladies,

It is time once again for sign-ups for a new round. This round is going to be all VMK....why spend your money when you can spend VMKs ;) If you were a part of Round 2, I need you to copy the first set of questions and answer them in a PM to me. If you were not part of Round 2, but want to join this round, please copy the second set of questions. I am using this feedback to help make a happier, more successful pal round. I can't make changes without knowing what works and what doesn't.

Once I get your answers, you will get a pal survey. PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE DUE BACK BY 12/30/2005. Pals should go out no later than 1/3/06. This round will run from January 6,2006 thru February 24,2006.
Now, the rules:

1. You must contact your pal AT LEAST TWO TIMES A WEEK. This can be done either in game or on the DIS. If you cannot commit your time to this, please do not sign up. There are some lovely DIS ladies who work very hard to make their pal feel special, and I want to be sure that they are also treated well.

2. Each week will be a different theme (more on this to come). Hopefully each pal can gift their friend within the theme (like a green polka dot hat and tank top outfit for beach week). There will also be theme parties. Make sure to keep your eyes on this thread! All Round 3 Information and Announcements will be placed here.

3. The last week will be the week we ty to Make A Wish Come True! It will be the week we try to give the big present, as well as do our reveal.

4. There will be several events along the way: Haunted Mansion Night, Fireworks Night......hopefully enough time to really forge some friendships.

This past round we had more than 30 ladies participate, I would love to see the numbers stay strong!

Now....for those Questions(please remember to copy and paste these into a PM to me):

For returning pals

1. Did you feel the round went well?

2. Was your pal able to keep in contact with you well? If not, do you know why (different time zones, different playing times....)

3. What suggestions do you have to make the round better?

4. Is there anything else you would like to tell me?

For new pals

1. Have you ever been involved in a secret pal program online before?

2. If so, how did it go? If not, what makes you want to join this round (Other than the Zetas being the fabulous bunch we are LOL)??

3. What would you like to see happen in this program??

Thanks again to all who participate and make this such a fun program to be a part of!

(((HUGS)))))
Tishke

Just bumping up....don't want anyone to say they didn't see the message ;)

:Pinkbounc Another Bump.....Signups end tomorrow night at 8:00pm!

Hi Tishke! I'm in again too :wave2: But being the lame on that I am, I didn't keep the first round of questions to copy and send them back to you. :)

I'll pm you with the questions here though....

threeboysmom said:
Hi Tishke! I'm in again too :wave2: But being the lame on that I am, I didn't keep the first round of questions to copy and send them back to you. :)

I'll pm you with the questions here though....

Hi Pink :)

You don't need the first round questions. I am just asking everyone to fill out the questions here and PM them to me. Then I will send you a Round 3 survey once we have all those who want to join signed up. (Hopefully Sunday)

So, let's go ladies.....the clock is a tickin' ;) You don't want to miss out on a fabulous round of gifts and friendships, now do you?!

Good thing I checked in on the DIS this morning otherwise I would have missed the whole signup thing ;) (might want to try sending out emails too Tishke for those of us who are away this week since I would have had no idea about this).
I will try and get info to you ASAP but am not sure when I will have the time.

Miss you all!! :wave2:

pumpkinfish said:
Good thing I checked in on the DIS this morning otherwise I would have missed the whole signup thing ;) (might want to try sending out emails too Tishke for those of us who are away this week since I would have had no idea about this).
I will try and get info to you ASAP but am not sure when I will have the time.

Miss you all!! :wave2:

Like I don't already know all your info....Pish! I am Super Tishke (or something like that). LOL Besides, I know you won't miss out on a chance to meet new people....or show off some theme outifts during theme weeks. I know MissBelle JUST LOVES dressing...umm....flamboyantly ;)

Tishke said:
I know MissBelle JUST LOVES dressing...umm....flamboyantly ;)

That's for sure! I always enjoyed seeing what kind of outfit MissBelle was wearing on VMK! :) I also think it's very funny that one of her tags says "CLOTHING EXPERT" Lol!! :rotfl:

Tishke,

I knew you were doing this..you told us in Round 2's reveal room.

Do you think I could find the still thread...NO!

I tripped over it reading the VMK forum. :rotfl2:

I'm sent the PM and can't wait for Round 3. This time I will only be in 1 secret anything. Two is too hard to keep track of. (yep, learned from my mistakes)

wdwr

MomsGoneGoofy said:
Count me in please
Sure! Just send me a PM with the questions above and your answers and I will add you to the list.

8:00pm is the cutoff time....don't forget Zeta ladies! princess:

4 Hours left to sign up...don't miss out!

Good grief! LOL I did not see this thread until JUST NOW (7:30pm) ROFL I guess I'll just make it! :hourglass :earboy2:

Woot! The more the merrier....I am extending the pal signups to 10:00EST.....lets keep those numbers growing LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter