Zeta Girls Secret Pals Round 3- Please Check This Thread For News

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm all for a country hoe down. Yeehaw!!!

I haven't and enough caffeine yet today...what is Pig Hairs? Tell me that is pigtails in VMK Dictionary speak. Or I will be running around VMK trying to find and buy Pig Hairs. lol

I think I need to go shopping again and do some Ghost sweeping!!!

If that silly Magic Carpet Pin would just come out I could spend the left over credits!!!!!!!!!

Later Zetas!

My pal found and gifted me last night! She has some high speed fairy wings I think. :rotfl: Her first gift was so awesome, it almost made magic faint! :earboy2:

I think you should be finished with gifting me anything! I would enjoy just having pleasure of your company for the rest of this round. :love:

Thank you again so very very much.

Lori

The DIS GIRL SWAP AND SHOP is now open for business. The shop should be open from 9-11AM and from 8-10PM (closed on Thursday nights). Stop by and see if there is something your pal can use. Pins I am wearing are offered as well as some costumes!

I just wanted to post a thank you to my secret fairies. Whoever you all are, you are wonderful!

Whoever gifted me today, I wanted to say that the teleporters in my room are NOT the ones that you gifted me. LOL I received them as a donation for the room. I did not want you to think I gifted away your gift. I am not a regifter! Thanks for making my morning great. The Dis Girls rock!

what time zone for the swap & shop?

A big thank you to my secret gifter! They were hot to trot to find me already! Woot Woot

Sorry, the swap and shop will operate on EST. So far, we've gotten off to a great success!

Currently we have some of the following in the shop:
blue princess dress
gold ears
princess crown
mansion suit
purple princess hat
peter pan hat x4
train teleporters
stitch teleporters
chernabog rug
sacuer chairs and a magenta rocket couch
fireworks magic
teleportation magic

....come and see what else we have!

The following is a list of some items mentioned as most wanted. If you are able to give any of the following to the shop, let me know:
chicken hat
explorer life style wall hanging
pirate burning window
pirate couch
pirate stool (see the pirate theme?!)
leota tables in any color but purple
magic mirror
gold snowman

I know it is a tall order, but Zeta girls dream big! princess:

There are also some smaller items for swap:
ace of spades rug
alice in wonderland card rug
heartless hampers in purple and pink
haunted mansion chairs in purple

So please, pop in when you see Tishke online!

Yee Haw! Or is it Ye Huh? :) Either way, I am ready to find my secret sea star on VMK - I've been hunting her down this afternoon, but she is too quick for my very slow computer! LOL!

Slow down, girl! :) I've got my cowgirl hat and boots on and am ready for a hee-hawing good time!!

I am still trying to find my Secret Pal online too!! :sunny: PrincessLynda, where are you?? princess: I hope to see you soon, Princess, and I hope to see you at the Zeta party this weekend! Yee-ha! :flower:

Yee haw! I'm looking for Miss Belle :)

Hope you are having a fantabulous day and that I see you soon! :)

SecretDiser said:
Yee haw! I'm looking for Miss Belle :)

Hope you are having a fantabulous day and that I see you soon! :)

wait...isnt fantabulous MY word?!? rofl I am here! I am in my room Home Away From Home :)

4fosterkids said:
I have things to donate to the room, but I can't find it.
Am I too late?

Tishke is in class right now
I am not sure if she will be in the store after class is over at 11 or not.

I would like to thank my secret sister Kizmet for the bear rug. It was very thoughtful and just wanted her to know.

Tishke said:
The DIS GIRL SWAP AND SHOP is now open for business. The shop should be open from 9-11AM and from 8-10PM (closed on Thursday nights). Stop by and see if there is something your pal can use. Pins I am wearing are offered as well as some costumes!

Just bumping the hours up. Please note that the shop will not be open on Thursday nights. On Tuesday it will be open from 9-10pm EST. I have classes on both of these nights and cannot be in my rooms.

There once was a new Secret Pal
She was a VMK and DIS gal
I can't wait to treat
Then at the end we will meet
At some yet unknown locale

ok that poem is too stinkin' cute!!
You clever Zeta girls never cease to amaze me!

Tishke, thanks for the hours bump, I had read it wrong. I will come find you in the next day or 2. Can you update the most wanted list if it changes drastically?

Big hugs and thanks to my secret sister Pink Lemonade. I was stunned by the Gold Snowman. Thanks so much for the bear rug, crate and green table. (Yes I heart my green tables.) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter