Zeta Girls Secret Pals Round 3- Please Check This Thread For News

Status
Not open for further replies.
The tan/orange are almost out in my size, lol.

All these posts about Zeta brings me back to my college days. Fond memories of Greek Week, go cart races, sing-a-thons, formals, and road trips pop up in my mind. Was/Is anybody else greek?

Okay I am a little dense how do I tell if I am alpha or beta. Meaning what group I go in first. thanks

lovethattink said:

All these posts about Zeta brings me back to my college days. Fond memories of Greek Week, go cart races, sing-a-thons, formals, and road trips pop up in my mind. Was/Is anybody else greek?

When I was at Auburn, I went through all the informational meetings before Rush and then decided not to. I had reserved thoughts about whether these Southern Gals would take a liking to my oustpoken Yankee ways :rotfl: Of course, we can all be sorority girls with Zeta. We need a logo...a crest with a pair of crossed orange flips?! :rolleyes:

Belle1997 said:
Okay I am a little dense how do I tell if I am alpha or beta. Meaning what group I go in first. thanks

I am working up the Alpha/Beta list right now. I was in class until 11:00 last night and my brain was fried when I was done. We had technical difficulties with the seminar aplet and apparently the "adults" in my class aren't so mature (as evidenced by the drawing of a fart cloud on the virtual chalkboard and half the class writing -insert name- wuz here). :confused3 Oh, the stories I could tell :rotfl2:

lovethattink said:

Ok, I have to read slower. I thought Lovethattink said Thong Formals!

I was going to ask just what college did you go to??? :rotfl:

ROFL Thong Formals. I bet there would have been a high male population at one of those. Hope they aren't held in Winter :earseek:

Yes, Zeta definitely reminds me of being Greek. Maybe because I was in the Kappa Zeta chaper of Delta Zeta... lots of Zeta... :flower:

...oh and about those Thong Formals, well... I was warned never to speak about those ;)

Whew, what a mouthful....the Alpha and Beta Zetas are:

Alpha Zetas:
CL_Patchy
Pilikia
DizzyMulan
CL_NikkiBell
Cl_CapeGirl
MickeysMagic
CL_Twirlergirl
PinkGirly Girl
Poohbrlvr
Luvthattink
DoomCookie
DisAeryn
PrincessLynda

Beta Zetas:
CL_Tigressjewel
Wawaaka
CL_RealLabGirl
VirtuallyMe
RoxaneFF
QueenLiz
WDWR
Pixiestick
MissBelle
FlyingPegasus
LittleBelle
Disvaclub

Ok, apparently I am driving the Zeta Short Bus this morning ;)

Now that I'm an Alpha Zeta, what am I supposed to do with this knowledge? ;)

aeryn said:
Ok, apparently I am driving the Zeta Short Bus this morning ;)

Now that I'm an Alpha Zeta, what am I supposed to do with this knowledge? ;)

*beep, beep* :rotfl:

The Alpha Zetas will attend the party as their mules, and the Beta Zetas will atten as themselves. At 9:00pm we switch. That way you can meet up with your person. Now, I know the room will fill up....so, if you find your pal, feel free to ask them to go to your room or go for a game of mansion. I would like to be able to have you all in the room at once, but our program has grown quite large since round 1!

Have a great afternoon!

Woohoo! I'm Beta Zeta, I just heart how that sounds. :rotfl2: As if I haven't already this will surely drive my husband mad when I tell the kids and we go around saying "beta zeta" all weekend! :rotfl: :rotfl:

My countryhoedown Secret Zeta Sea Star!! Thank you so much my friend for the goodies today. I heart my new ranch animals! Y'all must come visit my hippo and bear farm sometime! :goodvibes I'm so happy we're on each other lists now. Can't wait for Sunday!! :cool1:
I was at the towels and sheets outlet place today and they had some leftover christmas party stuff including foam cups with saying on them. Can you believe one said "tiger tonic"?? I thought that was too funny. There was also Jingle Tonic, naughty, nice and one with an acronym about "Southern Ladies" that I think I better not post here! I'll pm it to you if you want to hear it though. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: If only we were all meeting in person on Sunday I would have bought out the whole rack! :earboy2:

Hmmmmm...... posting that list, Tishke, really narrows down the field as to who my secret pal is this round! I'm assuming the Alphas are matched up with Betas.

I just can't help trying to figure out who it is! Inquiring minds want to know...

threeboysmom said:
Hmmmmm...... posting that list, Tishke, really narrows down the field as to who my secret pal is this round! I'm assuming the Alphas are matched up with Betas.

I just can't help trying to figure out who it is! Inquiring minds want to know...

Lol, I had the same thought!

Tishke said:
*beep, beep* :rotfl:

The Alpha Zetas will attend the party as themselves, and the Beta Zetas will atten as their mules. At 9:00pm we switch. That way you can meet up with your person. Now, I know the room will fill up....so, if you find your pal, feel free to ask them to go to your room or go for a game of mansion. I would like to be able to have you all in the room at once, but our program has grown quite large since round 1!

Have a great afternoon!
Okay...is it just me or did I read the Original instructions wrong?

I thought Tishke said Betas show up as themselves at 8pm. Now we show up as mules at 8pm?

TISHKE!!!!!!! Please confirms...Betas are to come as mules at 8pm. I would hate to come to the Party as the wrong me. :earseek:

wdwr said:
Okay...is it just me or did I read the Original instructions wrong?

I thought Tishke said Betas show up as themselves at 8pm. Now we show up as mules at 8pm?

TISHKE!!!!!!! Please confirms...Betas are to come as mules at 8pm. I would hate to come to the Party as the wrong me. :earseek:

Sorry, I did say that first. I corrected it in my post. Apparently too much shoes on the mind can do strage things to a girl!

threeboysmom said:

My Secret Pal and I are on the same list... :scratchin Maybe I am not understanding this correctly! LOL Or maybe it was an error? I will send Tishke a message to find out! :magnify:

SeaSpray said:
My Secret Pal and I are on the same list... :scratchin Maybe I am not understanding this correctly! LOL Or maybe it was an error? I will send Tishke a message to find out! :magnify:

I sent you a PM to clear things up Cape. Hope your pal doesn't guess who you are LOL

Tishke said:
I sent you a PM to clear things up Cape. Hope your pal doesn't guess who you are LOL

Tishke I am sorry I thought it was an error!! :blush: I'm sure it will all work out!! :sunny:

If you have any suggestions at all, let me know! I could always sign on as a third character, and YOU could let both MY secret pal, and the person that I am a secret pal to, know what this new name is! Or something like that?? LOL Eh whatever, it'll all be fine! :earboy2: princess: :sunny: :flower:

Okay My Dh and I were driving home and listening to the news about Zeta being the last storm of 2005 that continued until 2006. Well I had been talking about the ho down tonight with the Zeta gals. His coment from listening to the news "I guess it is a group with a lot of wind." Well on behalf of all you ladies I I hit him in the arm. And told him no we are not full of hot air. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter