«« When Will Park Hours For _____ Be Posted?

Looks like park hours for part of Nov are up for the MK on the disney website! It shows Electric Light Parade and Wishes for Nov 15 and other dates from the beginning of Nov! FINALLY! now waiting for HS to find out about Fantasmic and possible Star Wars fireworks. Looks like we might have to wait awhile to find out what is going on at AK.

Hi all,

Why does all the parks have early closing times...

I am there from the 9th of July to the 19th of July and only a Tuesday and Wednesday late night...

I remember when we went to Disneyland and California Disney they had every night a late night..

Hhhmmm.

Are the times going to get extended as I think 9pm and 10 pm closing time is not that acceptable...

Are the opening and closing times going to change....

Just noticed the TA calendar now has a 5/12/16 updated date (it was 4/15/16 before). I'm going to WDW Aug 10-21, and I didn't see any changes in park hours, show times, EMH, etc. Perhaps other days changed...

http://media.disneywebcontent.com/StaticFiles/ParkHours/WDWTravelAgent_august.pdf

Some hours DID change for our Nov trip, and Wishes & MSEP times were added (nothing yet on F! or possible Star Wars fireworks)...
http://media.disneywebcontent.com/StaticFiles/ParkHours/WDWTravelAgent_NOVEMBER.pdf

Last edited:
Just noticed the TA calendar now has a 5/12/16 updated date (it was 4/15/16 before). I'm going to WDW Aug 10-21, and I didn't see any changes in park hours, show times, EMH, etc. Perhaps other days changed...

http://media.disneywebcontent.com/StaticFiles/ParkHours/WDWTravelAgent_august.pdf

Some hours DID change for our Nov trip, and Wishes & MSEP times were added (nothing yet on F! or possible Star Wars fireworks)...
http://media.disneywebcontent.com/StaticFiles/ParkHours/WDWTravelAgent_NOVEMBER.pdf

I'm so frustrated that they've released the May calendar updates but still haven't posted the December hours! I thought all the calendars were updated at the same time (I mean, they usually are) so I wonder what the holdup is?! Grr...

I'm so frustrated that they've released the May calendar updates but still haven't posted the December hours! I thought all the calendars were updated at the same time (I mean, they usually are) so I wonder what the holdup is?! Grr...

Good luck, we just got hours for June and we go in 3 weeks!

I realize that whatever is posted initially will change as we get closer to December, but the preliminary hours have always (as often as I've been checking, that is) been posted at the same time as their normal monthly update so I'm just surprised they changed their usual practice this time. Hopefully we'll get December sometime this week.

I realize that whatever is posted initially will change as we get closer to December, but the preliminary hours have always (as often as I've been checking, that is) been posted at the same time as their normal monthly update so I'm just surprised they changed their usual practice this time. Hopefully we'll get December sometime this week.
The wait for December is killing me (not literally, clearly). One of my favourite things to do is sit down and try to figure out how much stuff i can jam into my trip days (before my 180 adr window...)

The wait for December is killing me (not literally, clearly). One of my favourite things to do is sit down and try to figure out how much stuff i can jam into my trip days (before my 180 adr window...)
I had heard they post on Fridays or Mondays... Not sure if that is accurate, but I'm hoping for sometime ASAP! We go early in the month which makes it all the more difficult to plan for!

Looks like park hours for part of Nov are up for the MK on the disney website! It shows Electric Light Parade and Wishes for Nov 15 and other dates from the beginning of Nov! FINALLY! now waiting for HS to find out about Fantasmic and possible Star Wars fireworks. Looks like we might have to wait awhile to find out what is going on at AK.

My adr opened today, but HS doesn't have any night time activities scheduled yet for week of November 13 :( Had to guess on my Monday, November 14 dinner at Hollywood & Vine. The dining person at Disney said if they show fantasmic it will be at 7:00 PM

I don't know what WDW is doing, but someone needs a boot in the butt.

MK PARK HOURS 11/16 9AM-8PM

MAIN STREET ELECTRICAL PARADE 8:00pm
CELEBRATE THE MAGIC 8:45pm
WISHES 9PM

Whats this all about>>>>????? Park closes at 8PM but Wishes is at 9PM? Should be able to get great seats when everyone is already gone.

I'd refer to this: http://media.disneywebcontent.com/StaticFiles/ParkHours/WDWTravelAgent_NOVEMBER.pdf

And this far out, this still will likely change.

I have seen this....

But if the Official WDW calendar is conflicting....I doubt that a TA site will have anything more accurate.

Seems like scheduling is a mess this year. Past visits I had all park hours/entertainment available by the time I did ADR's. If there were changes they extended hours.

I am not really thrilled with the level of organization on WDW's part this year.....
giphy.gif

I have seen this....

But if the Official WDW calendar is conflicting....I doubt that a TA site will have anything more accurate.

Seems like scheduling is a mess this year. Past visits I had all park hours/entertainment available by the time I did ADR's. If there were changes they extended hours.

I am not really thrilled with the level of organization on WDW's part this year.....
WHO KNOWS what's happening these days, but historically the TA calendar has been MORE accurate than Disney's own calendar on its website. As crazy as that sounds.

Last edited:
Hi again,

Does anyone have the travel agents calander times for July...

I don't understand there most busiest season and they are closing at 9pm and 10 pm..

Doesn't make much sense...

Are the times on the website correct or are they going to increase...

I was hoping for midnight closing...

Hi again,

Does anyone have the travel agents calander times for July...

I don't understand there most busiest season and they are closing at 9pm and 10 pm..

Doesn't make much sense...

Are the times on the website correct or are they going to increase...

I was hoping for midnight closing...
http://media.disneywebcontent.com/StaticFiles/ParkHours/WDWTravelAgent_july.pdf

Things appear to be changing far closer to travel times recently than they have in the past, so I'd take all with a grain of salt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter