«« When Will Park Hours For _____ Be Posted?

Oh, and it looks like EMH are very different the first week of november than the many previous weeks before it. We now have ZERO evening EMH at MK during our week? And the only MK morning EMH are on the day we were going to do the MNSSHP...what a bummer.

Oh, and it looks like EMH are very different the first week of november than the many previous weeks before it. We now have ZERO evening EMH at MK during our week? And the only MK morning EMH are on the day we were going to do the MNSSHP...what a bummer.

I was bummed about this too. We'll be there Oct 27 - Nov 5 and it's only showing two days with emh at MK, both am. One of those days is also our planned MNSSHP day as well. Hoping something changes.

I was bummed about this too. We'll be there Oct 27 - Nov 5 and it's only showing two days with emh at MK, both am. One of those days is also our planned MNSSHP day as well. Hoping something changes.

Yup, our dates are Oct. 29-Nov. 5, but we are not doing parks on check-in or check-out day. Evening EMH at MK are the ONE set of EMH we REALLY wanted to use. :sad:

I hope these hours are bogus! I'm there the first week of November and MK closes at 8 every night, no wishes or parade, no fantasmic, and Animal kingdom closes at 5 every night (was planning to do one night with the new show).

I hope these hours are bogus! I'm there the first week of November and MK closes at 8 every night, no wishes or parade, no fantasmic, and Animal kingdom closes at 5 every night (was planning to do one night with the new show).
About this... this is actually the first time that in the TA calendar I see NOTHING listed for:
  • Wishes
  • Main St Electrical
  • Fantasmic!
Maybe I'm late to this, but does anyone know what's up with this?!

About this... this is actually the first time that in the TA calendar I see NOTHING listed for:
  • Wishes
  • Main St Electrical
  • Fantasmic!
Maybe I'm late to this, but does anyone know what's up with this?!

Actually, it took awhile for that information to be added to the September calendar.

Actually, it took awhile for that information to be added to the September calendar.
Huh... ok, thanks! I've been planning WDW trips for 10+ years and didn't recall seeing this. I've seen them CHANGE the times, of course, but don't remember it being blank unless the show was dark or they were changing it significantly.

Really freaking out that our DFTW wedding date is October 19th with a dessert party at Sago Cay at the GF planned to watch Wishes, and that Wednesday is literally the only non-MNSSHP date in October that doesn't have Wishes scheduled :( :( Reaallllly hoping they add it soon :( Has this ever happened before? No Wishes on a random Wednesday??

I am hoping a lot of these hours change, they are just weird!!! Any idea what is going on at MK on 11/17? It closes at 4:30!!! I am guessing a private party of maybe a cast member type thing. That is our arrival date, so I am not too concerned, but just seems really early!

Will they ever change EMH once posted?
I am anxious to hear an answer to this. Looking at July 3...they have MK closing at 10pm w an EMH from 10-12. If they extend the MK closing time to say 11 or 12, will there still be the EMH?? Following that closing time??

I am anxious to hear an answer to this. Looking at July 3...they have MK closing at 10pm w an EMH from 10-12. If they extend the MK closing time to say 11 or 12, will there still be the EMH?? Following that closing time??
In my experience, usually yes.

Really freaking out that our DFTW wedding date is October 19th with a dessert party at Sago Cay at the GF planned to watch Wishes, and that Wednesday is literally the only non-MNSSHP date in October that doesn't have Wishes scheduled :( :( Reaallllly hoping they add it soon :( Has this ever happened before? No Wishes on a random Wednesday??

What??! I didn't even notice that! That is our last night at Disney, and that will really stink! I have CRT reserved for dinner and figured we would see Wishes right after!

How accurate is this?? Disney has only posted park hours for the first week of November.
I think this is far from complete....

River of Light (or its absence) is mucking up nightly entertainment planning. Also the rumor that AK will be open later is not showing up on this....

There will be nighttime entertainment.....but my guess is MAY 1st will be the earliest official release we will see.....Which kinda ticks me off...hard to make ADR's when you have no solid idea about hours or shows.....

I am at Dsiney October 26-30, and I am so shocked at the current hours posted! Our ADR date is tomorrow, and I want to make a Tusker House reservation at AK for October 29th - I am assuming by this point ROL will be up and running and AK will be open past 5PM. But when I look at the calendar, it appears that Disney has scheduled AK to be open until 11PM from May 27 through the end of June - even July says it closes at 5! Is this some sort of hint that ROL may be ready for the beginning of July?

Never mind the hours at MK. I get that a bunch of nights are party nights, but why not extend the regular hours on non-party nights for those of us who can't afford to attend the party?

I sure hope they change the hours for June. I can't believe there are no MK closings at midnight, much less no lets go crazy and stay up past 2 am nights either. For that matter, early closings of HS and Epcot not much better. I guess I never kept track but I'm sure June hours were extended in the past BEFORE June arrive. :/

What is the deal with EMH in mid-June (m sure this is in the thread somewhere I just didn't see it). Will we be there for a week in the middle of the month and only one park has evening EMH listed and it is only for 1 night?

What is the deal with EMH in mid-June (m sure this is in the thread somewhere I just didn't see it). Will we be there for a week in the middle of the month and only one park has evening EMH listed and it is only for 1 night?
Looks like a lot of early morning openings just not late night. What gives?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter