• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

«« When Will Park Hours For _____ Be Posted?

Apologies if this has been asked and answered, but I know Disney sometimes adds extra magic hours fairly close to the day. If there are already early magic hours scheduled at Epcot from 8 to 9 am, is it possible that Disney will open the MK for early magic hours from 8 to 9 am as well? or do they only do EMH on one park per day?
Almost always 1 per day unless it's a super-duper high crowd time like Xmas.

Three questions (relating to our October trip).

I'm a little confused about the whole evening show concept at Animal Kingdom when closing times are listed as 5pm (October anyway) and sunset will be way past that. Are they waiting until the April opening of Rivers of Light to adjust the hours? Is it expected to be an every evening offering?

Any idea when they might list Wishes & Main St. Electrical Parade info? Are they likely to be offered on each non-Halloween party night (those are sadly few and far between for our trip). Do they usually have 2 night parades on the PM EMH night? Might they have 2 on a non EMH night?

Is Disney Studios offering nightly fireworks now, or is that just temporary with the Star Wars theme?

I know some of this will just be speculation, but I'd appreciate any informed or educated guesses to help with our planning!

I thought it was typically one closed in November and December and one closed in January and February.

Typically one closes in mid Oct and the other reopens in mid March.

There is always one closed, but I thought they alternate years (i.e. BB was closed Oct last year, so this year TL should be closed during that time).

BB is currently scheduled to go down Oct 2, 2016.

So if my trip is planned for Dec 2-9, will the hours be posted in time for me to make my ADRs? It just seems awfully close given I'm at the beginning of the month. Thanks!

I thought in the summer Magic kingdom was usually open until 12am. In June 18-25 Magic Kingdom has closing at 10pm. How likely are they to extend to 12am?

There seems to be no Wishes Fireworks scheduled for the first week in November. Will this be added later?

I know everything is up in the air right now, but is it normal for MK to close at 8 the first week of November? Do they sometimes extend that, or is that pretty typical? Thanks!

MK is closing at 4:30 on 11/17??? And of course, that is NOT a party night. So, that leaves only 3 nights that week to be in MK and maybe see Wishes (if it gets scheduled)...a little frustrating.

Question about AM EMH - is it a "rope drop" type situation where you have to be there 30 minutes before park open generally or do you just go when EMH starts? e.g. Magic Kingdom opens at 9am but EMH am starts at 8am - do I need to be there at 7:30am to beat the crowds?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter