• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

«« When Will Park Hours For _____ Be Posted?

Question. . . In October DHS is listed as closing at 7, but F! is listed as showing at 7:30, exactly how does this work? Particularly on a day where DHS has PM EMH and would be slated to close at 9. I'm a bit confused.

So I see that the hours are posted for July, but the hours cannot be correct. Parks closing by 10pm (MK) and Animal Kingdom not open past 7pm. When will I be able to see more accurate hours?

Question. . . In October DHS is listed as closing at 7, but F! is listed as showing at 7:30, exactly how does this work? Particularly on a day where DHS has PM EMH and would be slated to close at 9. I'm a bit confused.
F! is often after official closing time, and everyone is able to attend the show, not just resort guests.

So I see that the hours are posted for July, but the hours cannot be correct. Parks closing by 10pm (MK) and Animal Kingdom not open past 7pm. When will I be able to see more accurate hours?
Likely in June. Most hours will increase, they rarely decrease. It will be dependent on anticipated crowd levels.

So for someone who is new to all this....why no wishes or electric parade in october?

Hi. Would it be likely we will see December hours in June? Also, do the hours usually get modified once out?
I am going December 26-January 1 so want to make sure the hours are accurate since I will want to be at parks
45 minutes prior to RD.

Thank you.

Hi. Would it be likely we will see December hours in June? Also, do the hours usually get modified once out?
I am going December 26-January 1 so want to make sure the hours are accurate since I will want to be at parks
45 minutes prior to RD.

Thank you.

Hours for December should come out in mid-May, and especially for the week you'll be there, they'll definitely be modified after they come out. I would anticipate 7:00 am opening times for that week.

Hours for December should come out in mid-May, and especially for the week you'll be there, they'll definitely be modified after they come out. I would anticipate 7:00 am opening times for that week.

Thank you so much! I appreciate your help!

Apologies if this has been asked and answered, but I know Disney sometimes adds extra magic hours fairly close to the day. If there are already early magic hours scheduled at Epcot from 8 to 9 am, is it possible that Disney will open the MK for early magic hours from 8 to 9 am as well? or do they only do EMH on one park per day?

Just had a look at the link above and downloaded the PDF, according to that BB is closed for most of October, I've seen conflicitng information elsewhere that both water parks are open all of October 2016. Can anybody clarify please?
There is always a water park closed in October. Last year, BB was supposed to close 10/25, but they bumped it up to the 4th.

There is always a water park closed in October. Last year, BB was supposed to close 10/25, but they bumped it up to the 4th.

I thought it was typically one closed in November and December and one closed in January and February.

There is always one closed, but I thought they alternate years (i.e. BB was closed Oct last year, so this year TL should be closed during that time).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter