☆☆ The Official October 2016 Thread ☆☆

Now my husband and my MIL are thinking about coming at the beginning of our trip to go visit Universal with us (And spend my birthday at DHS with me) So now I get TWO trips to plan - one if they decide, and one if they don't. Yaaaay! Planning is so much fun.

My inlaws joined us for a few days during our last trip - I basically planned out trip, asked my MIL what days / parks they were going to join us with and then I just make our reservations for two extra people for dining those days.

Hello! Joining in. We are scheduled for October 2016 for the 15-22 at the Poly. Soooo excited to be going back and planning with you all!

WzJA0O6.png

If you'd like to be added to the list, just post your info. :) If your trip STARTS or ENDS in October, you are welcome to join us, even if your dates run into another month!

4TEA0Ia.gif
[COLOR=#006600]vrajewski10513[/COLOR] 9/28-10/8 CBR
4TEA0Ia.gif
[COLOR=#5900b3]angierae[/COLOR] 9/30-10/9 Pop
4TEA0Ia.gif
[COLOR=#006600]patches07[/COLOR] 10/2-10/9 Pop
4TEA0Ia.gif
[COLOR=rgb(89, 0, 179)]Eoywin[/COLOR] 10/2-10/8 AoA (Mermaid)
4TEA0Ia.gif
[COLOR=#006600]Disneymom1126[/COLOR] 10/12-10/22 POFQ
4TEA0Ia.gif
[COLOR=rgb(89, 0, 179)]sunnysideup3[/COLOR] 10/15-10/22 Poly
4TEA0Ia.gif
[COLOR=#006600]hiddenl1fe[/COLOR] 10/15-10/23 YC
4TEA0Ia.gif
[COLOR=#5900b3]boomgoesthemickey[/COLOR] 10/17-10/24 BC
4TEA0Ia.gif
[COLOR=#006600]Grandma G[/COLOR] 10/22-10/29 BC
4TEA0Ia.gif
[COLOR=#5900b3]CinderElsa[/COLOR] 10/23-10/29 Poly

4TEA0Ia.gif
[COLOR=#006600]Elevationist[/COLOR] 10/22-10/28 POR (Royal)
4TEA0Ia.gif
[COLOR=#5900b3]stitchfan18[/COLOR] 10/24-10/29 CBR
4TEA0Ia.gif
[COLOR=#006600]peanutmomma[/COLOR] 10/26-11/5 CSR
4TEA0Ia.gif
[COLOR=#5900b3]mickey's minnie[/COLOR] Undecided Undecided
4TEA0Ia.gif
[COLOR=#006600]SaintsManiac[/COLOR] Undecided Undecided
4TEA0Ia.gif
[COLOR=#5900b3]ravenanne[/COLOR] Undecided Undecided
10/22-10/29 Beach Club

Anyone else have the Disney Visa? Do you use your rewards points to pay of your trip or for purchases in the park? I'm debating which to do..

Anyone else have the Disney Visa? Do you use your rewards points to pay of your trip or for purchases in the park? I'm debating which to do..
I have it mainly for the benefits, because I find I get more in terms of rewards from other cards. The points themselves are active for quite some time before they expire, so I'm planning to put them all on a redemption card & pay for a few meals on our trip.

10/22-10/29 Beach Club

Same resort. Same week ... :)

I'm really looking forward to reading about your plans. By the time that we arrive it will have been thirteen years since we were last at WDW and a little over twenty years since we last stayed at The Beach Club (also during the last week in October). We loved it.

So it will be like starting all over again at Disney for us. But I understand that the hotel has recently done a bit of starting all over again herself. And I spoke with one of its Itinerary Planners last week who told me that the refurbishment is absolutely beautiful.

I hope we'll have a chance to say 'Hello' during our visits.

gg

Last edited:
Same resort. Same week ... :)

I'm really looking forward to reading about your plans. By the time that we arrive it will have been thirteen years since we were last at WDW and a little over twenty years since we last stayed at The Beach Club (also during the last week in October). We loved it.

So it will be like starting all over again at Disney for us. But I understand that the hotel has done a bit of starting all over again herself recently. And I spoke with one of its Itinerary Planners last week who told me that the refurbishment is absolutely beautiful.

I hope we'll have a chance to say 'Hello' during our visits.

G
This will be our first October trip. Usually we go for Mardi Gras. Hope to get to say Hi.

I've never been to Halloween Horror Nights (I'm a wimp) but MNSSHP is never super crowded even on sold out nights.

When I went 2 years ago, I waited to hit the treat or treat spots until after Hallowishes. No lines at all for them after the fireworks at all. Short lines for rides as well.

I was alone so I didn't do any of the character meets or the dance parties.

Our trip is looking a lot more solidified now. My husband had a period of underemployment in July but he's starting a new position this week! I haven't been on Disboards much in the last month or two because I was afraid to get too excited about our trip, but it's looking okay again, yay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter