04/27/11 DCL's WONDERful LA-VANCOUVER REPO ON THE WAY TO ALAKSA

Finally started packing! I've just got 2/3 of a workday to get through tomorrow and then it's off to the airport! SQUEEEEE!

packed!
Got rental car, had to get a bigger car for the luggage!!! And we packed light. Seems mid-size is really the old compact.;)
All ready to go. Dog goes to doggy hotel in the morning then the boring drive to SoCal.
House sitter for cat, birds and fish done too!
Seems we are ready so good night all. Going to watch TV in bed and hope we fall asleep soon.
Safe trips everyone...see you on Wednesday.....:cool1:

OMG I still have at least 20hours of work :surfweb: (from home) and we leave in 36 hours ... and we (family of five) are not packed!! :scared1:

Okay I need to take a moment and just breathe. Whatever happens over the next day or so ... I will still be cruising with all you fine friends for the next 2 weeks :wizard:

But right now I can really use some quick help ...

Can someone remind me - is Golden Mickey's the first Formal night or the second Semi Formal night. I keep referring to my PC Repo notes and then realize we will be running on 6/7day schedule (not 14/15). I cannot even remember what the normal 7day schedule is. :sad2: Help please!!

OMG I still have at least 20hours of work :surfweb: (from home) and we leave in 36 hours ... and we (family of five) are not packed!! :scared1:

Okay I need to take a moment and just breathe. Whatever happens over the next day or so ... I will still be cruising with all you fine friends for the next 2 weeks :wizard:

But right now I can really use some quick help ...

Can someone remind me - is Golden Mickey's the first Formal night or the second Semi Formal night. I keep referring to my PC Repo notes and then realize we will be running on 6/7day schedule (not 14/15). I cannot even remember what the normal 7day schedule is. :sad2: Help please!!

I can almost guarantee that Golden Mickeys will be night #2 which is formal night.

So if DH and DS are wearing a tux for formal night - I can pack their gold vest/ties (since it is Golden Mickey night) ... leaving the multi-colored Mickey vest/tie for semi formal for DH and DS plans to just wear colored shirt/tie for semi formal. Does that sound right?? :confused:

How is it possible that my two teen daughters are easier to pack for formal/semi-formal than my guys?? :rotfl:

So if DH and DS are wearing a tux for formal night - I can pack their gold vest/ties (since it is Golden Mickey night) ... leaving the multi-colored Mickey vest/tie for semi formal for DH and DS plans to just wear colored shirt/tie for semi formal. Does that sound right?? :confused:

How is it possible that my two teen daughters are easier to pack for formal/semi-formal than my guys?? :rotfl:

yes that sounds right. we're wearing our golden mickey tux sets on formal night (on this cruise....we're wearing our disney princess tux sets on the alaska) and we're wearing just jackets and ties for one semi and for the other we're wearing little mermaid vest and tie sets with blazers. (we're eating in palo for both semi-formals....on the repo and the Alaska)

Okay then - wheew!! ... thanks for the info Erik (or Jason) ;)

Maybe I will get all you good looking guys together for a "golden" photo moment.

You guys rock with your cool formal gear - I am especially looking forward to seeing your Little Mermaid outfits. :goodvibes

See you soon!!

packed!
Got rental car, had to get a bigger car for the luggage!!! And we packed light. Seems mid-size is really the old compact.;)
All ready to go. Dog goes to doggy hotel in the morning then the boring drive to SoCal.
House sitter for cat, birds and fish done too!
Seems we are ready so good night all. Going to watch TV in bed and hope we fall asleep soon.
Safe trips everyone...see you on Wednesday.....:cool1:

Have a safe trip going down I 5. I am here at my last day of work for 2 weeks :banana: with too much to do:scared1:. Have to see my doctor about my sinus infection that went into my eye! oh joy. At least this morning I don't look like I could try out for a part in the Huntch Back of Notre Dame!:rotfl2:
Looking forward to meeting everyone!
Sue

Ok new friends I had to share with you because I know you will understand. Last night DH double checks my camera and it is not working!:scared1: Looks like the rechargeable battery that is 6 years old and you can't take out is dead.:confused: So today in addition to going to the doctor I now have to go buy a new camera. This trip is costing me a lot of $$ for extra stuff even before I leave Williamsburg.
Again safe travels everyone:woohoo:
Sue

Well, I'm awake and guess I should pack, eh? Or...maybe I'll go back to sleep for another hour (it is only 6:40AM right now). The airport trek starts around 2:30PM....plenty of time....:cool2:

Well...my bags are packed and I'm ready to go.....

It's off to taekwondo, then to the library to grab some last minute reading material, then home to shower and what not, then it's off to pick up my husband from work (at the airport), then onwards to our flight! Can't wait to see everyone tomorrow! Hellooooo Disney and GOOD BYE civilization!!

Good Evening All.
We made it to Los Angeles.:yay:
Rough flight out of Indy this morning. Hope the weather improves for everyone else.
Just relaxing here at the hotel. Hitting happy hour soon, then dinner.
DCl shuttle from LAX in the morn.

See Ya All Real Soon.:wave2:

Ok, work is done, boys are asleep, now time to go pack for the pickup at 8am. I think I have had 8 hrs sleep in the last 2 days. Just thinking how nice it will be to have a large beer in my hand around 1pm tomorrow on deck! May sleep through dinner if the grandparents take the boys!:rotfl:, wishfull thinking. Look forward to seeing everyone in less then 12 hrs!

The Wonder arrived!! She passed by our hotel window a few minutes ago.

She is waiting for us all!

Debbie

The Wonder arrived!! She passed by our hotel window a few minutes ago.

She is waiting for us all!

Debbie

HOORAY!!!

OK...we're awake and showering and getting the last of our packing done this morning.....and then we're off to grab our shuttle (in an hour and 10 minutes) to the port. Can't wait to see you all there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter