09/21/08 SSMC08 S.S. Member Cruise 2008 - Part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet Annette is lurking!

Actually I was trying to catch up with all of you. I wasn't even paying attention to the post count.

Just because I have good timing.... :)

I can't believe how close we are to vacation.

One week from now... I will be sipping a Dirty Martini.

Have a great night everyone :)

Is any one hanging out any where friday night? We should be down around 8. I think we will go to DTD if there is nothing going on?

Where is the irish pub?

By Pleasure Island. Raglan Road. We are going there Thursday night. Friday is Teppo Edo then IllumiNations. Will you be around after that?

We are leaving here at noon, stopping in Tallahasse to see ds # 2. We lose an hour so we should be down around 8-9. I think we will hit the irish place for a while.

we got it! we are not elizabeth's this time.

JOANNEL is Elizabeth this time. It's hard to believe, I know. But we are doing our happy pirate dance.

Sorry no.

If you look at your post it is post #3699, Joanne's is 3700 so you get the :bride: and she gets the pirate:

By Pleasure Island. Raglan Road. We are going there Thursday night. Friday is Teppo Edo then IllumiNations. Will you be around after that?

Up for some company Thursday. If we ge the earlier flight (we're going to try standby), we will be there for late dinner. We've never eaten at Raglan Road; is it in the Dining Plan?

we got it! we are not elizabeth's this time.

JOANNEL is Elizabeth this time. It's hard to believe, I know. But we are doing our happy pirate dance.

You are #3699 on my computer. We'll wait to see what Gary, the official scorer says.

Is any one hanging out any where friday night? We should be down around 8. I think we will go to DTD if there is nothing going on?

Where is the irish pub?

We don't have anything planned. We'll be on the road at 5 am that morning so more than likely either at Epcot to catch Illuminations or in bed.

Raglan Road is over in Pleasure Island.

Is it in PI? We will have to pay to get in? We will be starving by then.

Up for some company Thursday. If we ge the earlier flight (we're going to try standby), we will be there for late dinner. We've never eaten at Raglan Road; is it in the Dining Plan?

I don't know - I know it's not owned by Disney.

I don't know - I know it's not owned by Disney.

Today, 10:02 PM #3700
figmentnnemo
Mouseketeer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want it
Past but not forgotten
RCI Nordic Empress - July 94 (Bahamas)
RCI Nordic Empress - January 95(Bahamas)
Carnival Destiny - June 98 (Western Caribbean)
RCI Grandeur of the Seas - May 99 (Eastern Caribbean)
Carnival Glory - September 03 (Western Caribbean)
NCL Dawn - September 04 (Bahamas)
RCI Grandeur of the Seas - May 05 (Western Caribbean)
RCI Voyager of the Seas -September 05 (Western Caribbean)
Dawn Princess- July 06 (Alaska, Inside Passage)
RCI Grandeur of the Seas - September 07 (Bermuda)
Disney Magic- January 08 (Eastern Caribbean

figmentnnemo
View Public Profile
Send a private message to figmentnnemo
Find all posts by figmentnnemo
Add figmentnnemo to Your Buddy List

Today, 10:02 PM #3699
JOANNEL
DVC MEMBER 6/02
I haven't laughed that hard in ages

JOANNEL
View Public Profile
Send a private message to JOANNEL
Find all posts by JOANNEL
Add JOANNEL to Your Buddy List

Today, 10:02 PM

Kathy's repeating herself. :rotfl:

Joanne - I don't think it is in the area where you have to pay to get it. It isn't that far from Fulton's and Portobello Yacht Club.

Kathy's repeating herself. :rotfl:

Joanne - I don't think it is in the area where you have to pay to get it. It isn't that far from Fulton's and Portobello Yacht Club.

I think that means it's time to go to bed! :faint: Will you leave a trail of breadcrumbs to the new thread?

We are on page 250 - just about a dozen more and we close her down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter