09/21/08 SSMC08 S.S. Member Cruise 2008 - Part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You dont have to pay to get into Raglan. There may be a cover on Friday night but i think its mostly a pub. You may want to get an ADR.

This is the funniest pirate hunt yet! Les, I think getting a pirate is a figmentnemo of your imagination, but alas, you got the coveted ES!!! I need another ES!

I think that means it's time to go to bed! :faint: Will you leave a trail of breadcrumbs to the new thread?

Yep I'll post a link in the last post.

PSA for everyone - you don't have to post to the new thread to subscribe to it. Just click on thread options and hit subscribe. Of course it is more fun when you join in and post!

Kathy's repeating herself. :rotfl:

Joanne - I don't think it is in the area where you have to pay to get it. It isn't that far from Fulton's and Portobello Yacht Club.

Mary is right...its not that far from Portobello's...its a nice place...I've been in there twice now...Food and service was great both times!

The Yankees won tonight, do they stand a chance?:rotfl:

Go Mets.

I think that means it's time to go to bed! :faint: Will you leave a trail of breadcrumbs to the new thread?

Kathy, hang in there. I am still here and I was up at 4 this morning. Wait, I was up at 4 this morning... why am I still up???? I have to go to bed!!!!!

I can't even place it. I will have to look at a map,

I closed the internet and relaunhed to make sure our browser wasn't stuck. We still came up 3700.

Today, 10:02 PM #3700
figmentnnemo
Mouseketeer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want it
Past but not forgotten
RCI Nordic Empress - July 94 (Bahamas)
RCI Nordic Empress - January 95(Bahamas)
Carnival Destiny - June 98 (Western Caribbean)
RCI Grandeur of the Seas - May 99 (Eastern Caribbean)
Carnival Glory - September 03 (Western Caribbean)
NCL Dawn - September 04 (Bahamas)
RCI Grandeur of the Seas - May 05 (Western Caribbean)
RCI Voyager of the Seas -September 05 (Western Caribbean)
Dawn Princess- July 06 (Alaska, Inside Passage)
RCI Grandeur of the Seas - September 07 (Bermuda)
Disney Magic- January 08 (Eastern Caribbean

figmentnnemo
View Public Profile
Send a private message to figmentnnemo
Find all posts by figmentnnemo
Add figmentnnemo to Your Buddy List

Today, 10:02 PM #3699
JOANNEL
DVC MEMBER 6/02
I haven't laughed that hard in ages

JOANNEL
View Public Profile
Send a private message to JOANNEL
Find all posts by JOANNEL
Add JOANNEL to Your Buddy List

I don't want to deprive Nemo of his pirate, although it was nice to be superior for a while. He was so excited to get it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter