10/24/2009 Bash On the Boat (I'm with B.O.B.) - Thread #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy im some glad you girls got the tables, waiters, and times squared away:lmao::lmao:.

Dan
Yeah Dan. I just want a table with my family. I could care less where or when i eat! Although, last time we had 5:30 seating and that was a little early. If I could avoid that and have a 5:45 or 6:00 seating, that would be better.

Andy, I've added you to the linked late diners :thumbsup2 Kathy, I will add you and your group when I get your pm :goodvibes

yes!! feel better jeff and karen. robin also had back surgery and thats some scary stuff.:grouphug:

I had back surgery 5 years ago almost to the date (I think it was on Feb 22). It was like turning a light switch on. I could barely sit or move and my foot was starting to fall (i.e. losing the nerve that kept it flat when I walked). The doc said I had to get in within the next 2-3 weeks or I could permanently lose the nerve. The disc was blown so bad and basically made a V out of the nerve. They removed 70%-80% of the L4-L5 disc and 30% of the L3-L4 disc. Have had no problems since, just a muscle issue now and then. This one I think is purely muscle related. I have no pains anywhere else except right at the bottom and it is more surface and deep in where a nerve would be.

Just very painful to move right now and DS is having his first sleepover here tomorrow night. Four 9 year olds. :scared1:

cass....robin says that pic you posted of us by the car looks amazingly like whats going on right now.:rotfl: ;) :rolleyes1 popcorn:: popcorn::

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'll join this group. I have 2 herniated discs - one lumbar, one cervical and the cervical one is giving me a run for my money right now. I sit here with heat on it constantly. My bad knee is also acting up. My brain and heart feel way too young for any part of my body to feel this way. Get better Jeff and Karen, I hope you are feeling some relief.

Here's some pixiedust: and :hug: for you too!

Hi guys. If I promise to be nice, can I play too?

Hi there Mr. Tuna! :wave2:

Yep, 5 more working days, but who's counting :lmao:

Taking a vacation day tomorrow and riding with HOG's to a brewery, makes Shiner Bock in Shiner Texas...For your beer drinkers...:goodvibes

Robin and Mike have a excellent safe trip to WDW and Father's....:grouphug:

Enjoy your DVC abode...:hug:

Walt :cool1:

Good for you Walt!

Andy, I've added you to the linked late diners :thumbsup2 Kathy, I will add you and your group when I get your pm :goodvibes

Thanks Cass! Just can't seem to make it over there...

I had back surgery 5 years ago almost to the date (I think it was on Feb 22). It was like turning a light switch on. I could barely sit or move and my foot was starting to fall (i.e. losing the nerve that kept it flat when I walked). The doc said I had to get in within the next 2-3 weeks or I could permanently lose the nerve. The disc was blown so bad and basically made a V out of the nerve. They removed 70%-80% of the L4-L5 disc and 30% of the L3-L4 disc. Have had no problems since, just a muscle issue now and then. This one I think is purely muscle related. I have no pains anywhere else except right at the bottom and it is more surface and deep in where a nerve would be.

Just very painful to move right now and DS is having his first sleepover here tomorrow night. Four 9 year olds. :scared1:

Good luck tomorrow night.

Hmmmm, who is on the early dining? :confused3 Thats where we will be. I haven't decided if we will link. We will have 7 at our table, but maybe wouldn't mind being close to DIsers.

I'm good Chuck! :goodvibes

Yes, more Canucks woooooooo! :banana: :thumbsup2

We might have to start our own pillow fighting team or something :rolleyes1

well now you have my undivided attention.:cloud9: :cloud9:

hey, the tuna could reach 100 posts tonite. up for a poem tuna??:woohoo:

Oh, and because of it Dawg, I do have a scar. :thumbsup2

Mine though is more of a "tramp stamp" due to its location. The scar is about 2"-3" long only.

I have some small scars on my knee as well - had that scoped twice.

do tell.;) ;)

did she take nursing classes at "bigred's school of nursing?":cutie:

I forgot, do I like big red? :confused3

Hey Tuna...good seeing you on the board tonight. :thumbsup2

Hi Chris. I won't be getting in any trouble tonight. Not like last time.

Should Uncle Chuck come over and take care of those guys for you? :yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter